sarbloh

Sat Sri Akal:

There (supposedly...I have not read it myself) a hukamname from Guru Gobind Singh instructing his Sikhs to wear Sarbloh karas.

The only rationale that I have heard for use of Sarbloh dishes is provided by Baba Nihal Singh...cooking in Sarbloh can actually supplement the diet with Iron and help the body overcome iron deficiencies.

Now...let the MASSIVE debate commence... :D @

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

well i was talkin to my mum today...yesterday at work i saw steel wear(ofcourse steel day paannndey/kitchen stuff) and they looked sooo goooddddd. people buy them crazy style!

and to my self i was askin...

did sikhs start using steel , cuz it sorta looked like sarbloh?

my mum told me not long ago, they used to use sarbhloh's pateeleys and karrhiyaa, cuz the food tasted so good when it was cooked in them!(but she said she didnt know why her parenst or some other people used sarabhloh, as no one eva told them bout the impotence of sarbhloh in sikhi) i dont know... what u guys think?

i remeber when i was little, i went to buy a karraaa, and the guy was all ,this is lohhaa bibi ji, buy this, or if u want a steel one buy that one too. he had a magnent in one hand an dthe karra in other to show whic one was lohha and whic one was steel. rolleyes.gif

its all lack of education!

i saw people in my school wearing channdi wala karaa(silver karraa). when i asked them, they go...we have to wear karra cuz we are sikh, but it doesn't/shouldn't matter what its made out of.

i was like ohmy.gif :D vaheguroo ji

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guru sahib says sarbloh is god.. akal purakh himself resides in sarbloh.. it has awesome powers in this realm and beyond..

it has been rehat since guru gobind singhs time to make langar and degh in sarbloh. This is why many people follow sarbloh rehat still today..

after ur amritdhari and u keep bibek, every time u eat out of sarabloh cuz the batta is made out of it, it was like when u take amrit from the batta filled with amrit......hence when u are at a high spiritual level, eating food which a gursikh has prepared from sarabloh is like taking a "mini" amrit......and alot of bliss is derived from it.......

at our low manmukh stage tho, there isnt much point only eating out of sarabloh. for me, im gonna try and conquer amritvela first :umm: