sarbloh kara

wud u just spark sum1 with it with ur fist or cud u hit them with ur wrist where the kara is (that might bust up ur wrist if u havent conditioned it).....cuz i got a massive hevy sarbloh kara.....n its so hevy it slows down me punches a bit and when i do a jab or a cross it sorta flies forward on my arm and hits my wrist hand :umm:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sikhi is not to promote violence with what we wear. We wear the Karaa to remind us of God, to say His name and to remind us if we are doing right or wrong. We should never take off our Karaa for anything, especially if we are to hit someone. The same goes for our Kirpan. We shouldn't take the Kirpan out to fight someone. If anyone does take a Kirpan out, it should not be used as a weapon. We do not promote violence. Only cowards use Talvaars for fighting, they are not Kirpans. The kirpan is a reminder of helping others, and that we should be equal to everyone. The kirpan should only be used as a last resort, as we are saint soldiers, we are saints first, and then soldiers. The Kirpan and Karaa both should be respected and kept on at all times, only taking them off whenever necessary.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest SikhForLife

contrary to the popular belief here.. i still think kara is a defensive device / weapon

to u kara may remind you of Guru but it can come in handy when you are under attack..

so in the time of need i dont think you should restrict urself from using it..