Who Killed Surinder Singh Sodhi?

Lord Singh

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji kefateh

Pyare jio, Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi was a very talented Gursikh. He was a master of disguise. Baba Jarnail Singh sent him to infiltrate the Haryana Chief Minister after he shaved the beards of Sikhs on one side of their faces to humiliate them.

Bhai Surinder Singh infiltrated the inner circle of the Haryana Chief Minister. He phoned Sant j and said, I can do his seva, but I will not escape alive. So Sant ji said come back.

Later he was shot while drinking tea on the outskirts of darbar Sahib complex, Amritsar.

When I get time, I will try and write more stories about Bhai Sahib.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji k efateh

Gurfateh hai ji dsinghkhalsa plz do say sant jarnail singh ji shaheed.

BABAJI WILL BACK.  GURFATEH HAI JI.

131861[/snapback]

Ye maybe SHAHEED sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale will be back along with shaheed baba deep singh, banda singh bahadur all the matyrd armies of the khalsa.

Id like to think they up in sachkhand and will stay their for eternity.

Its absalutley obsurd for sikhs to say that sant ji will be back...Why??? We can be as greater sikh as sant ji was, it just depends how devoted we are to sikhi, how much gurbani we read, understand and meditate on.

Sant ji was matyrd just like all the shaheeds that have died for the panth, they've done their jobs as sikhs.

we'r not meant to believe that any1 will be back.

I refer you only to the gurbani. itll set you straight bro.

Shaheed Bhai Manbir Singh Chaheru and Shaheed Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi

ive got some more pictures of Shaheed Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi, I will find them and upload them later :lol:

btw, "I declare this today - and I have done this earlier to when they issued a contradiction - that the secretary, Gurcharan Singh of the Longowal group Shiromani Akali Dal, is our murderer. Yes, he is our murderer. Malak Singh Bhatia's name got mentioned and he confessed."

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawalae - Speaking about the murder Shaheed Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi, May 1984.

post-2114-1131481929_thumb.jpg

Pyare jio, Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi was a very talented Gursikh. He was a master of disguise. Baba Jarnail Singh sent him to infiltrate the Haryana Chief Minister after he shaved the beards of Sikhs on one side of their faces to humiliate them.

Bhai Surinder Singh infiltrated the inner circle of the Haryana Chief Minister. He phoned Sant j and said, I can do his seva, but I will not escape alive. So Sant ji said come back.

Later he was shot while drinking tea on the outskirts of darbar Sahib complex, Amritsar.

131853[/snapback]

I heard he could do a wheelie on the rail of a train track while changing his chola, with to guns in his hands.

131853[/snapback]

thanks veer ji respect.gif

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

Jernail Nihang Ji,you have your opinions,and i have mine.I personally believe that Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale is a Shaheed,I respect the fact that you think he is not.No one more than me would love to see Sant Ji back among us.I trully admire him so much,but why would Sant Ji stay away for so long? why would he see all his brothers and sisters give Shaheedi,and still stay on the low? look at how many Sikhs joined the freedom movement after Operation Bluestar,and after hearing about Sant Ji's Shaheedi.Would Sant Ji not have wanted to lead the Sikhs into battle,that is what he did in Operation Bluestar.Sant Jarnail Singh is up there with Baba Banda Singh Bahadur,Baba Deep Singh,Jassa Singh Alhuwalia as being one of the greatest leaders of the Sikh Panth.I believe there is no way that Sant Ji would sit around for this long,and watch while petty politics(politricks) have been running around the highest postions in the Sikh Panth.Would Sant Ji really sit around and let the Massacre of Sikhs happin in 1984,after I.Gandhi's death,i think not..................... there is no way Sant Ji would have sat by and watched.Even Damdami Taksal has acknowledged that Sant Ji is a Shaheed.

P.S. is there any info comin on the life of Shaheed Bhai Surinder Singh Sodhi Ji

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, I am busy writing about other subjects, but will definately Guru ji willing, try and spare some time to write about Sodhi ji.

I am not sure about the whole wheelie thing.

The version I heard in interviews with Gursikhs was that he was being followed, so he rode his bike on a train railway track for quite some distance to stop people following him. It is a very difficult skill.

Like I said, he was a very talented Gursikh, who Sant ji rated very highly. His shaheedi was set back, because I believe Sant ji had specific plans which he wanted him to implement.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

131853[/snapback]

I heard he could do a wheelie on the rail of a train track while changing his chola, with to guns in his hands.

131991[/snapback]