taksal mp3z

kam1825

~Waheguru JeeKa Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

This post is really to gurmatveechar.com.

I was speaking to Baba Hari Singh Jee yesterday, they are happy with the work you have done and know who you are. When they come to the states will personally say thanks. IWhile they are here i have recorded their katha as well which is from the Sooraj Prakash, they have also done katha on the Sri Raag Mala and the mool mantra. I dont have a web sit so will soon put it on Kazaa for all. Also coming soon is lots of katha from numerous other sadhu sants. Baba Jee just wanted to say thank you. I am going to see them in an hour and will record their katha again.

Also it is rumoured that you have Chandi Di Vaar da katha by Baba Gurbachan singh. Can you confirm that.

Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee Kee Fatah

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Kamalpreet Singh Ji

i think Baba ji might have me confused with the singh who actually did the recordings. He lives in Fresno, CA where the recorings were done. I got the recordings from this singh...i live in Surrey, B.C.

I dont have Chandi di War by Sant Gurbachan Singh, but u can find the viakhya by Sant Jarnail Singh on gurmatveechar.com. I will ask the singh in CA if he has it. As u might have seen the note on the site, i have a 431 CD collection of Sant Gurbachan Singh ji doing larivaar Viakhya of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. I will soon start cleaning these up and adding them to the site slowly. its a lot of work. There will also be a keertan section with raag keertan in the days to come.

Me as well as the sangat would greatly appreciate it if you could donate the kathas u have by baba Hari Singh or any other gurmukhs to gurmatveechar so that more people can download them freely. I would especially like to hear the Raagmala viakhya. If you could contact me via email contact@gurmatveechar.com i can arrange for an FTP for u to upload the files to, or we could do it by MSN or something. It would be greatly appreciated.

Which city is Baba Hari Singh in right now anyway? if you talk to them, do u think you could ask them if they have any plans to return to Surrey, BC in the months to come? do a benti from me if you could. The sangat here is anxious. It has been a couple years.

thank you singh ji and i look forward to hearing from you in the future.

daas

r>

Gurmatveechar.com sevadar

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Veerjee,

Baba Jee thought you were the gursikh from fresno. i'll let them know. Baba Jee are in Leicester in England at the moment. They are coming around my house on saturday they want to see the web site. They are in Wolverhampton next week talking about maryada. i am getting hold of the Chandi Di Vaar Katha by Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee gopefully in the near future. I have no idea how to send any mp3z to you. i am rubbish with this computer technology. I will have to post them on Kazaa but will let all know when they are up for the sangat. I will also be putting on katha from Baba Waryam Singh Jee from Ratwara Sahib, Baba Jagjeet Singh Je Harkhowale, Baba Baljeet Singh Jee Dadoo Sahib Walae and Baba Darshan Singh Jee Dhukhi Sahib Walae.

Will ask Baba Jee when or if they will be in Surrey.

Keep up the fascinating work

To Gurmatveechar.com

Veerjee i have just got back from Baba Hari Singh Jees Diwan. I asked them when they are coming to Fresno and Surrey next unfortunatly they said it will now be in 2004 some time. They are coming around on friday to check out your website.

Take care