24hr Rehansabhai - Wednesfield (march 11th - 12th)

gkd2000chill

110305.jpg

WJKK WJKF! pray.gif

There is a 24 hr rehnsabai in wednesfield in da UK on March 11 - March 12th.....it will begin at 6pm and will finish at 6pm the next day!!!

The rehnsabai is to help raise money for Comic Relief. We would like people to do kirtan or simran, and if you would like a time slot then please contact me on my email

gkd2000chill@yahoo.co.uk

or the organiser ..... rajsikh@bluyonder.co.uk

Thankyou very much!

WJKK WJKF! :umm:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(hmm how did i know that was gonna be posted?!)

yeh but still.... some keertani have it.. some dont. What is "it" though right? Well "it" is something that touches each of us.. individually... uniquely. Example, theres a certain keertani who came from abroad. As soon as he walked into this Gurdwara.. i cud feel a real horrible chill. N when he sat on stage.. when he was doing keertan.. the way he looked.. everything about him really unsettled me. I couldnt bare it. i walked outside and to my surprise, there were a group of four others who had walked out of the darbaar sahib coz of the same thing. how bizarre! but then i spoke to some others and they really loved his keertan so i thought theeka, fair enough right?

For this Akhand Jaap, there will be:

Bhai Sukhvinder Singh from Birmingham

Veer Manpreet Singh

Acapella Jatha

for starters :-D

the following are planned...

Sonya Kaur and Anoop Singh will also hopefully come down.

Boota Singh from Wolves

Navreet Singh from Coventry (he rocks!)

Satnam Kaur from Birminghammm

and basically.. neone who wants to do keertan man.

It would be wkd if we could do India style... whoever turns up and asks, put em straight on stage! but its a bit difficult.. incase no one turns up! lol

so basically let us know asap.

This seems to be Akhand Jaap season. Dont miss them, honestly. They may be the only ones this year! 3 within the space of four months!!!

Vaheguru!

All sounds good :umm:

For me "dream" kirtani are usually people who aren't so well known, not always, but there are so many people out there, who many peeps have never heard n may never hear, but their kirtan is so inspiring n full of love :@

I think everyone has the potential to do kirtan n simran whether accompanied with an instrument or not, whether they can sing or not, as long as they put their heart n soul into it :cool:

Vaheguru

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Great news! alot of people are coming to da rehnsabai, and we got realli wicked kirtanis cumin down from all ova da UK...so we hope dat everyone and anyone can make it....da details of da Gurdwara has been given by bhaji.

By da way i meant to say the rehnsabai strts on da 11th march 6pm and finishes 12 march 6pm (7pm)...sorry dat was my mistake oops! :umm:

Well we hope everyone can cum down from da UK...and for da ppl who cant make it and arent from da UK...den hopefully will get it recorded and put up on da net...but we will just have to see first! grin.gif

Well like i sed we hope eveyone can make it and dat we can raise alot of money for comic relief!

Thankyou very much!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

I agree with Akal Purak Di Fauj regarding Bhai Manpreet Singh - he is a wicked keertani, I have heard lots of his keertan recordings but have not had the opportunity yet to attend a rehnsbai where Bhai Manpreet Singh is doing keertan live. I pray to Waheguru Jee that this will happen one day soon.

pray.gifpray.gifpray.gif

I can just imagine the Anand the whole sangat would feel if he was doing keertan -- he does it so with so pyaar and bhavna.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Fateh