A Very Bad News For Sangat Jee

moorakh mugadh

wakeguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fathe

sad day for sikhs around the world .. it is tru that we should remember the good he has brought our religion.

are family has had the privilage of him staying over at our house for a night when he was in bradford.

he's katha will always be cherished!!

Fathe

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i tried to talk to him, he was arrogant, but thats not the reason why i am here posting.

maskeen was a man, whos presence made me feel motivated in study wise, haha i remember when i would do my english orals, i would study the way he would talk the and he facial expressions and the way he would do all them hand expressions, hanji all weird it may seem, but through all that i could mesmerise my english class and i would end up getting b+'s, the highest in my class. i learnt alot from him.

now the question arises, who will take his place on alpha?

Saadh Sangat Ji,

Many Gurmukhs have come on this Earth and many are to come, no doubt. At this present time, Maharaj will undoubtely send a Gurmukh role model down to awaken the Panth. However, there are many many MANY Amolak Heerai in the sangat who insist on staying Gupt because of their extreme nimarta, Guru Sahib will make these Gurmukhs known too and they will wake the Khalsa Panth out of it's DEEP slumber.