Stop Gurdas Mann

Singhstah

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Something needs to be done just after watching gurbani on alpha today and advert advertising Gurdas Mann's so called Vaisakhi concert, how dare he first of all have a music concert on vaisakhi, secondly he isnt even a proper sikh himself, he even made a song saying throw away your religious books and underwear this is how disrespectful he is towards sikhi. He should not be allowed to do a vaisakhi concert which is also just manmat anyway he HAS TO BE STOPPED.

hes not the only one... and from what i've seen from others, hes the one that we should be worrying about the least.....

i've seen them having young sardar guys with beer in their hands whistling at girls in clubs...... there are videos like this.....

besides, we see vaisakhi as when our religion was created. however, vaisakhi has been celebrated a lot longer, it was when they used to harvest and stuff no? as long as he doesnt make it religous...... hes celebrating something that they've been celebrating for a long time.....

Sony is right.. Vaisakhi is both cultural and religious event. I think guru gobind singh sahib jeee choose this day because its the season when all ppls get from far and far villages together at one place.. So guru jee choose this particular day to lay the foundation of khalsa !

It's the season for all punjabis whether they are hindu/sikh/muslim etc.. who do farming (by cultural viewpoint) imagine getting a paycheck after several months :umm: @ . It's the religious event for sikhs because of the birth of khalsa..

WJKK WJKF

"besides, we see vaisakhi as when our religion was created. "

The day our religion was created???

I thought the coming of satguru sri guru nanak dev ji maharaj was the day the foundations of sikhi was laid....

BHENJI DONT WORRY ABT IT....I was just pointin out to some peeps who wud have taken it the wrong way :e: ...obviouly a typo :TH:

WJKK WJKF

wjkk wjkf

pul chuk maaf, sorry i didnt mean it that way, sorry i was in a rush i should have spent more time on it. I meant to say when the Khalsa was born. again pul chuk maaf i didnt mean to offend anybody...

fateh

Sikhi is a faith to inner enlightenment. Its not an -ism. Goreh brand it as a religion but we have been told "na ko hindu, na ko musilman".

we belong to no religion. there is only one God to whom we all belong too.

Gurdaas Maan...

#Apna Punjaab hove.. ghar dhi sharaab na hove, phir bhi hai "apna punjaab"#

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Something needs to be done just after watching gurbani on alpha today and advert advertising Gurdas Mann's so called Vaisakhi concert, how dare he first of all have a music concert on vaisakhi, secondly he isnt even a proper sikh himself, he even made a song saying throw away your religious books and underwear this is how disrespectful he is towards sikhi. He should not be allowed to do a vaisakhi concert which is also just manmat anyway he HAS TO BE STOPPED.

86456[/snapback]

You might hate me for saying this, but who are you to judge if he is a proper Sikh or not.

Singhstah

Don't worry!

There is nothing wrong in judging lundee buchees. Gurdass Pann is a true panthic enemy. He is an agent of KP Gill who is about to go to jail for killing innocent people. For Gill, it is either suicide like Ajit Sandhu or jail. If he goes to jail, he is going to get beat up everyday by Kharkoos and other people in jail. This is what happened to Sandhu. Sandhu was atttacked by a Kharkoo in jail while going back after eating. Kharkoo was going and Sandhu was coming. Kharkoo atttacked him and broke his teeth. Sandhu got out of jail and neever went back as he was found crushed under a train. Some say he didn't quit suicide but was killed by policemen because they were scared that he might say everything in court. Akaal knows what really happened.

Khalsa can judge anyone who Khalsa wants to judge. No one can stop the Khalsa from judging panthic enemies. Khalsa is the military of the DEATHLESS ONE!

Singhstah

Don't worry!

There is nothing wrong in judging lundee buchees. Gurdass Pann is a true panthic enemy. He is an agent of KP Gill who is about to go to jail for killing innocent people. For Gill, it is either suicide like Ajit Sandhu or jail. If he goes to jail, he is going to get beat up everyday by Kharkoos and other people in jail. This is what happened to Sandhu. Sandhu was atttacked by a Kharkoo in jail while going back after eating. Kharkoo was going and Sandhu was coming. Kharkoo atttacked him and broke his teeth. Sandhu got out of jail and neever went back as he was found crushed under a train. Some say he didn't quit suicide but was killed by policemen because they were scared that he might say everything in court. Akaal knows what really happened.

Khalsa can judge anyone who Khalsa wants to judge. No one can stop the Khalsa from judging panthic enemies. Khalsa is the military of the DEATHLESS ONE!

86600[/snapback]

wow this is the first time i've heard this stuff.... who has gurdas mann killed? :cool: .. im not trying to defend him or nething but this is new news for me and shocking news at that.

ps what is lundee buchees? i hope its not swearing words :umm: