Todays Hukamnama

naam_jap

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!!!!!!

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. TRUTH IS THE NAME. CREATIVE BEING PERSONIFIED. NO FEAR. NO HATRED. IMAGE OF THE UNDYING. BEYOND BIRTH. SELF-EXISTENT. BY GURUS GRACE:

RAAG SOOHEE, FIRST MEHL, CHAU-PADAS, FIRST HOUSE:

Wash the vessel, sit down and anoint it with fragrance; then, go out and get the milk. Add the rennet of clear consciousness to the milk of good deeds, and then, free of desire, let it curdle. || 1 || Chant the Name of the One Lord. All other actions are fruitless. || 1 || Pause || Let your mind be the handles, and thenchurn it, without sleeping. If you chant the Naam, the Name of the Lord ,with your tongue, then the curd will be churned. In this way, the Ambrosial Nectar is obtained. || 2 || Wash your mind in the pool of Truth, and let it be the vessel of the Lord; let this be your offering to please Him. That humble servant who dedicates and offers his life, and who serves in this way, remains absorbed in his Lord and Master. || 3 || The speakers speak and speak and speak, and then they depart. There is no other to compare to You. Servant Nanak, lacking devotion, humbly prays: may I sing the Praises of the True Lord. || 4 || 1 ||

Saturday, 26th Bhaadon (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG : 728)

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[september 11, 2005, Sunday 05:00 AM. IST]

jYqsrI mhlw 4 ]

ijn hir ihrdY nwmu n bisE iqn mwq kIjY hir bWJw ] iqn suM\I dyh iPrih ibnu nwvY Eie Kip Kip muey krWJw ]1] myry mn jip rwm nwmu hir mwJw ] hir hir ikpwil ikpw pRiB DwrI guir igAwnu dIE mnu smJw ] rhwau ] hir kIriq kljuig pdu aUqmu hir pweIAY siqgur mwJw ] hau bilhwrI siqgur Apuny ijin gupqu nwmu prgwJw ]2] drsnu swD imilE vfBwgI siB iklibK gey gvwJw ] siqguru swhu pwieAw vf dwxw hir kIey bhu gux swJw ]3] ijn kau ikpw krI jgjIvin hir auir DwirE mn mwJw ] Drm rwie dir kwgd Pwry jn nwnk lyKw smJw ]4]5]

AYqvwr, 27 BwdoN (sMmq 537 nwnkSwhI) (AMg: 697)

pMjwbI ivAwiKAw :

jYqsrI mhlw 4 ]

hy BweI! ijMnW mnu`KW dy ihrdy ivc prmwqmw dw nwm nhIN v`sdw auhnW dI mW nMU hrI bWJ hI kr idAw kry qW cMgw hY, ikauNik auhnW dw srIr hir-nwm qoN suM\w rihMdw hY, auh nwm qoN vWjy hI qury iPrdy hn, Aqy, auh kRuJ kRuJ ky ^uAwr ho ho ky Awqmk mOq shyVdy rihMdy hn[1[ hy myry mn! aus prmwqmw dw nwm jipAw kr, jo qyry AMdr hI v`s irhw hY[ hy BweI! ikRpwl pRBU ny ijs mnu`K auqy ikrpw kIqI aus nMU gurU ny Awqmk jIvn dI sUJ b^SI aus dw mn nwm jpx dI kdr smJ igAw[ rhwau[ hy BweI! jgq ivc prmwqmw dI is&iq swlwh hI sB qoN au~cw drjw hY, pr prmwqmw gurU dy rwhIN hI imldw hY[ hy BweI! mYN Awpxy gurU qoN kurbwn jWdw hW, ijs ny myry AMdr hI gu`Jy v`sdy prmwqmw dw nwm prgt kr id`qw[2[ hy BweI! ijs mnu`K nMU v`fy BwgW nwl gurU dw drSn pRwpq huMdw hY, aus dy swry pwp dUr ho jWdy hn[ ijs nMU v`fw isAwxw qy Swh gurU iml ipAw, gurU ny prmwqmw dy bhuqy guxW nwl aus nMU sWJIvwl bxw id`qw [3[ hy BweI! jgq dy jIvn pRBU ny ijMnW mn`uKW auqy ikrpw kIqI, auhnW ny Awpxy mn ivc ihrdy ivc prmwqmw dw nwm itkw ilAw[ hy nwnk! (AwK- hy BweI) Drmrwj dy dr qy auhnW mnu`KW dy kIqy krmW dy lyKy dy swry kwZj pwV id`qy gey, auhnW dwsW dw lyKw in`bV igAw[4[5[

English Translation :

JAITSREE, FOURTH MEHL:

The Lords Name does not abide within their hearts their mothers should have been sterile. These bodies wander around, forlorn and abandoned, without the Name; their lives waste away, and they die, crying out in pain. || 1 || O my mind, chant the Name of the Lord, the Lord within you. The Merciful Lord God, Har, Har, has showered me with His Mercy; the Guru has imparted spiritual wisdom to me, and my mind has been instructed. || Pause || In this Dark Age of Kali Yuga, the Kirtan of the Lords Praise brings the most noble and exalted status; the Lord is found through the True Guru. I am a sacrifice to my True Guru, who has revealed the Lords hidden Name to me. || 2 || By great good fortune, I obtained the Blessed Vision of the Darshan of the Holy; it removes all stains of sin. I have found the True Guru, the great, all-knowing King; He has shared with me the many Glorious Virtues of the Lord. || 3 || Those, unto whom the Lord, the Life of the world, has shown Mercy, enshrine Him within their hearts, and cherish Him in their minds. The Righteous Judge of Dharma, in the Court of the Lord, has torn up my papers; servant Nanaks account has been settled. || 4 || 5 ||

Sunday, 27th Bhaadon (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (Page : 697)

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!!!

DHANAASAREE, FIFTH MEHL:

Body, mind, wealth and everything belong to Him; He alone is all-wise and all-knowing. He listens to my pains and pleasures, and then my condition improves. || 1 || My soul is satisfied with the One Lord alone. People make all sorts of other efforts, but they have no value at all. || Pause || The Ambrosial Naam, the Name of the Lord, is a priceless jewel. The Guru has given me this advice. It cannot be lost, and it cannot be shaken off; it remains steady, and I am perfectly satisfied with it. || 2 || Those things which tore me away from You, Lord, are now gone. When golden ornaments are melted down into a lump, they are still said to be gold. || 3 || The Divine Light has illuminated me, and I am filled with celestial peace and glory; the unstruck melody of the Lords Bani resounds within me. Says Nanak, I have built my eternal home; the Guru has constructed it for me. || 4 || 5 ||

Monday, 28th Bhaadon (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 671)

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!!

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

SOOHEE, FOURTH MEHL:

The Lords Name is the Love of the Lord. The Lords Love is the permanent color. When the Guru is totally satisfied and pleased, He colors us with the Lords Love; this color shall never fade away. || 1 || O my mind, enshrine love for the Name of the Lord. The Guru, satisfied and pleased, taught me about the Lord, and my Sovereign Lord King met with me at once. || 1 || Pause || The self-willed manmukh is like the ignorant bride, who comes and goes again and again in reincarnation. The Lord God does not come into her consciousness, and her mind is stuck in the love of duality. || 2 || I am full of filth, and I practice evil deeds; O Lord, save me, be with me, merge me into Your Being! The Guru has bathed me in the pool of Ambrosial Nectar, and the dirty residues of all my sins and mistakes have been washed away. || 3 || O Lord God, Merciful to the meek and the poor, please unite me with the Sat Sangat, the True Congregation. Joining the Sangat, servant Nanak has obtained the Lords Love; my mind and body are drenched in it. || 4 || 3 ||

Tuesday, 29th Bhaadon (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG : 731)

DHAN DHAN SRI GURU RAM DAS JI

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAAG SORATH, THE WORD OF DEVOTEE KABEER JEE

What use is it to read, and what use is it to study? What use is it to listen to the Vedas and the Puraanas? What use is reading and listening, if celestial peace is not attained? || 1 || The fool does not chant the Name of the Lord. So what does he think of, over and over again? || 1 || Pause || In the darkness, we need a lamp to find the incomprehensible thing. I have found this incomprehensible thing; my mind is illuminated and enlightened. || 2 || Says Kabeer, now I know Him; since I know Him, my mind is pleased and appeased. My mind is pleased and appeased, and yet, people do not believe it. They do not believe it, so what can I do? || 3 || 7||

Wednesday, 30th Bhaadon (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 655)

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!!!!!

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!

DHANAASAREE, THIRD MEHL, SECOND HOUSE, CHAU-PADAS:

ONE UNIVERSAL CREATOR GOD. BY THE GRACE OF THE TRUE GURU:

This wealth is inexhaustible. It shall never be exhausted, and it shall never be lost. The Perfect True Guru has revealed it to me. I am forever a sacrifice to my True Guru. By Gurus Grace, I have enshrined the Lord within my mind. || 1 || They alone are wealthy, who lovingly attune themselves to the Lords Name. The Perfect Guru has revealed to me the Lords treasure; by the Lords Grace, it has come to abide in my mind. || Pause || He is rid of his demerits, and his heart is permeated with merit and virtue. By Gurus Grace, he naturally dwells in celestial peace. True is the Word of the Perfect Gurus Bani. They bring peace to the mind, and celestial peace is absorbed within. || 2 || O my humble Siblings of Destiny, behold this strange and wonderful thing: duality is overcome, and the Lord dwells within his mind. The Naam, the Name of the Lord, is priceless; it cannot be taken. By Gurus Grace, it comes to abide in the mind. || 3 || He is the One God, abiding within all. Through the Gurus Teachings, He is revealed in the heart. One who intuitively knows and realizes God, O Nanak, obtains the Naam; his mind is pleased and appeased. || 4 || 1 ||

Thursday, 1 Assu (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 663)

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!!!!

DHANAASAREE, CHHANT, FIRST MEHL:

Your Husband Lord is with you, O deluded soul-bride, but you do are not aware of Him. Your destiny is written on your forehead, according to your past actions. This inscription of past deeds cannot be erased; what do I know about what will happen? You have not adopted a virtuous lifestyle, and you are not attuned to the Lords Love; you sit there, crying over your past misdeeds.Wealth and youth are like the shade of the bitter swallow-wort plant; you are growing old, and your days are coming to their end. O Nanak, without the Naam, the Name of the Lord, you shall end up as a discarded, divorced bride; your own falsehood shall separate you from the Lord. || 1 || You have drowned, and your house is ruined; walk in the Way of the Gurus Will. Meditate on the True Name, and you shall find peace in the Mansion of the Lords Presence. Meditate on the Lords Name, and you shall find peace; your stay in this world shall last only four days. Sit in the home of your own being, and you shall find Truth; night and day, be with your Beloved. Without loving devotion, you cannot dwell in your own home listen, everyone! O Nanak, she is happy, and she obtains her Husband Lord, if she is attuned to the True Name. || 2 || If the soul-bride is pleasing to her Husband Lord, then the Husband Lord will love His bride. Imbued with the love of her Beloved, she contemplates the Word of the Gurus Shabad. She contemplates the Gurus Shabads, and her Husband Lord loves her; in deep humility, she worships Him in loving devotion. She burns away her emotional attachment to Maya, and in love, she loves her Beloved. She is imbued and drenched with the Love of the True Lord; she has become beautiful, by conquering her mind. O Nanak, the happy soul-bride abides in Truth; she loves to love her Husband Lord. || 3 || The soul-bride looks so beautiful in the home of her Husband Lord, if she is pleasing to Him. It is of no use at all to speak false words. If she speaks false, it is of no use to her, and she does not see her Husband Lord with her eyes. Worthless, forgotten and abandoned by her Husband Lord, she passes her life-night without her Lord and Master. Such a wife does not believe in the Word of the Gurus Shabad; she is caught in the net of the world, and does not obtain the Mansion of the Lords Presence. O Nanak, if she understands her own self, then, as Gurmukh, she merges in celestial peace. || 4 || Blessed is that soul-bride, who knows her Husband Lord. Without the Naam, she is false, and her actions are false as well. Devotional worship of the Lord is beautiful; the True Lord loves it. So immerse yourself in loving devotional worship of God. My Husband Lord is playful and innocent; imbued with His Love, I enjoy Him. She blossoms forth through the Word of the Gurus Shabad; she ravishes her Husband Lord, and obtains the most noble reward. O Nanak, in Truth, she obtains glory; in her Husbands home, the soul-bride looks beautiful. || 5 || 3 ||

Friday, 2 Assu (Samvat 537 Nanakshahi) (ANG: 689)

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!!!