Wicked Artistic Picture Of Khalsa Warrior

Guest Akaal108

Look, everyone be quiet yeh. His name is Puratan Singh and hes still alive. This is proof as it was coloured in recently in a remote part of Northern Punjaab.

88421[/snapback]

I'm not trying to call you a liar, but you're a LIAR. You have NO evidence of this, that is just absolute speculation. I've never seen any felt-tip pens in Northern Punjab, even in the remote parts! This is complete fabrication. I would like to see what the Akal Takhat says about this ( could you please also ask them to excommunicate you- I don't know how to get in touch with them)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blush.gif   <_< is it just me or does nebody else feel sorry for the guy who made this?  blush.gif   :wub:

88420[/snapback]

ermm what do u mean, the guy who made this piece of art has given us a link between our lifes and the forgotten 'battle of the allo'....which as harpal and me have shown can be interpreting in many ways.....if i was you i would condult the anciet texts, only then you will appreciate the true value of this work of art :wub:

88422[/snapback]

well i didnt want to do this, but i think my expertise are in need right now, After carefully examining this art work, I have to conclude that ur interpretations are very off the mark. If you look carefully at how the writing is fading, at the colour that is being used, it is clear that this is a premonition. this man is not alive right now, he is the future! the ancient writing warns of his intentions... taking over the world...

If I were you, I would be very afraid................... pray.gif

blush.gif   <_< is it just me or does nebody else feel sorry for the guy who made this?  blush.gif   :wub:

88420[/snapback]

ermm what do u mean, the guy who made this piece of art has given us a link between our lifes and the forgotten 'battle of the allo'....which as harpal and me have shown can be interpreting in many ways.....if i was you i would condult the anciet texts, only then you will appreciate the true value of this work of art :doh:

88422[/snapback]

well i didnt want to do this, but i think my expertise are in need right now, After carefully examining this art work, I have to conclude that ur interpretations are very off the mark. If you look carefully at how the writing is fading, at the colour that is being used, it is clear that this is a premonition. this man is not alive right now, he is the future! the ancient writing warns of his intentions... taking over the world...

If I were you, I would be very afraid................... pray.gif

88425[/snapback]

Ah thank god, we've found the person who took the sukha :wub:

and how are you qualified to make such an assessment?  Have you spent half your life studying the texts, like harpal?  grin.gif And i believe you have added a fourth interpretation of the name of this mythical warrior.  Although controversial I will look into it and contact my advisers, I will get back to you later after a meeting on this issue which will take place via msn with scholars from around the world.

88423[/snapback]

Thank you for your message of support, but that should read half an hour, not 'half your life'. Such controversy can be expected over a major issue such as this one, but we should all keep our cool. I must applaud APDF for not rejecting the absurd notion of SScom immediately as I might have done, but agreeing to reasearch this baseless interpretation anyway.

Please no-one post again until we have some FACTUAL information, and please try to keep Panthic ekta while we wait for this controversial issue to be resolved

I think it is essential that i echo harpal's statements,

Please no-one post again until we have some FACTUAL information, and please try to keep Panthic ekta while we wait for this controversial issue to be resolved

Its very sad we have a break away group in the form of SScom and Sony....from the convential theories...........plz sangat ji dont listen to these two people. And make sure you avert your eyes as they make take on other forms.

NO MORE POSTS NOW PEOPLE, UNTIL WE HAVE FACTUAL EVIDENCE

Guest SScom

I suggest you lot go consult the vedha's too as i have done and found the truth.

manehat(h) kinai n paaeiou pushhahu vaedhaa jaae ||

Through stubborn-mindedness, none have found Him; go and consult the Vedas on this.

So stop being stubborn minded. And call me what you want...

maaroo mehalaa 1 ||

koee aakhai bhoothanaa ko kehai baethaalaa ||

koee aakhai aadhamee naanak vaechaaraa ||1||

bhaeiaa dhivaanaa saah kaa naanak bouraanaa ||

ho har bin avar n jaanaa ||1|| rehaao ||

tho dhaevaanaa jaaneeai jaa bhai dhaevaanaa hoe ||

eaekee saahib baaharaa dhoojaa avar n jaanai koe ||2||

tho dhaevaanaa jaaneeai jaa eaekaa kaar kamaae ||

hukam pashhaanai khasam kaa dhoojee avar siaanap kaae ||3||

tho dhaevaanaa jaaneeai jaa saahib dhharae piaar ||

ma(n)dhaa jaanai aap ko avar bhalaa sa(n)saar ||4||7||

Maaroo, First Mehl:

Some call him a ghost; some say that he is a demon.

Some call him a mere mortal; O, poor Nanak! ||1||

Crazy Nanak has gone insane, after his Lord, the King.

I know of none other than the Lord. ||1||Pause||

He alone is known to be insane, when he goes insane with the Fear of God.

He recognizes none other than the One Lord and Master. ||2||

He alone is known to be insane, if he works for the One Lord.

Recognizing the Hukam, the Command of his Lord and Master, what other cleverness is there? ||3||

He alone is known to be insane, when he falls in love with his Lord and Master.

He sees himself as bad, and all the rest of the world as good. ||4||7||

Guest SScom

no coz im not brainwashing neone. Infact, u n ure lot seem to have the problem which means ure not open minded and tolerant which means ure the ones who want to brainwash people.

Im off to my shaster vidhiya class innabit.