Wicked Artistic Picture Of Khalsa Warrior

Guest Akaal108

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no coz im not brainwashing neone. Infact, u n ure lot seem to have the problem which means ure not open minded and tolerant which means ure the ones who want to brainwash people.

Im off to my shaster vidhiya class innabit.

88434[/snapback]

sorry, maybe we got carried away in the heat of the moment and amidst the controversy. PLEASE do not tell on us to the Akal Takhat when you go to tell tyhe to get you and Sony excommunicated, PLEASE!

Guest SScom

this is clearly a lie and has been edited in photoshop (probably by the Al Qaeda Network which APDF is a member of).

Puratan Singh was born and bred in Khalistan. That railway carriage is clealy not from Punjab. Its not overloaded and its clean.

Yes i know APDF and others will argue it is and that its not a potato but actually a giant brown sack covering stow aways but that would also defy the idea of it being an allu.

i have finally been sent some factual evidence which backs up the, 'battle of the allo theory'.  I rare picture has been found in the archives of victoria and albert museum....which was thought to be lost forever, but now has been uncovered.  Behold, the gaint allo which the scriptures refer to

88436[/snapback]

APDF, that is amazing. Finally facts to end all this nonsense. Who is that on top of the allu, and waht pentra are they employing? I take ity this is after the Khalsa warrior had already defeated the allu?

this is clearly a lie and has been edited in photoshop (probably by the Al Qaeda Network which APDF is a member of).

Puratan Singh was born and bred in Khalistan. That railway carriage is clealy not from Punjab. Its not overloaded and its clean.

Yes i know APDF and others will argue it is and that its not a potato but actually a giant brown sack covering stow aways but that would also defy the idea of it being an allu.

88438[/snapback]

Doesn't this sound a little far fetched? The story of the battle of the allu is far more acceptable, especially in light of the evidence. Also, it is scientifically grounded, as in the past, genetic modification is said (in the cookbook ancient texts) to have lead to huge deformed allu's intent on taking over the world, and thus the practice was stopped for many years, until recently when it has once again risen.

"That railway carriage is clealy not from Punjab. Its not overloaded and its clean"

I would say that it is pretty overloaded- look, one guy has had to stand on the roof! Also, it would only be clean if that was a pre-washed allu, and there is no evidence to suggest that this was the case (in the texts of course!)

88438[/snapback]

This is not a picture....the artist of this painting obviously has missed out important facts such as the railway carriage being clean and not over loaded. However, this is infact a allo as u can see at the top of the painting...the artist has written the words, 'potato' which when translated refers to the mysical allo which we have been talking about. In this picture I believe that the allo had been defeated! But it also could be a victory parade of the allo (the rail carriage needs to be cleaned it is carrying tha allo after all)....further research needs to be conducted!

As for al quaeda......why I..... WHO TOLD U ohmy.gif