Wicked Artistic Picture Of Khalsa Warrior

Guest Akaal108

bicep karas

LOL.gif ....hmmm the scriptures dont seem to mention anything along these lines......and could it be that nindhi is the person who produced this work of art <_<

88481[/snapback]

Interesting- Nidhi may well be the artist, but is criticising the work to gain publicity for it. Nidhi, I can assure you this is NOT needed- the piece is so magical that it advertises itself. There is no need for such tactics. We better double check the scriptures about bicep karas. There is arefrence in the text I have (the same cookbook as before) about 'cake-cutters'- I wonder if we are incorrectly describing these things as bicep karas, when they may actually be 'cake-cutters' whatever they are.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bicep karas

LOL.gif ....hmmm the scriptures dont seem to mention anything along these lines......and could it be that nindhi is the person who produced this work of art <_<

88481[/snapback]

Interesting- Nidhi may well be the artist, but is criticising the work to gain publicity for it. Nidhi, I can assure you this is NOT needed- the piece is so magical that it advertises itself. There is no need for such tactics. We better double check the scriptures about bicep karas. There is arefrence in the text I have (the same cookbook as before) about 'cake-cutters'- I wonder if we are incorrectly describing these things as bicep karas, when they may actually be 'cake-cutters' whatever they are.

88487[/snapback]

I totally agree cake cutters seems to be the more appropriate term. As for a kara closer inspection of the piece indicates at kara on the left hand of the warrior. He then has two smaller cake cutters on his wrists and then a further two bigger cake cutters surrounding his biceps.

I totally agree cake cutters seems to be the more appropriate term.  As for a kara closer inspection of the piece indicates at kara on the left hand of the warrior.  He then has two smaller cake cutters on his wrists and then a further two bigger cake cutters surrounding his biceps.

88489[/snapback]

Hmm...on closer inspection, it appears you are correct. The Kara is definately on the left hand. Can we then assume Warrior Ji is left-handed?

Thank you for confirming the terminology located in the historical texts I reffered to. Do you know the origins of such armour by any chance? Are there any historic examples of such cake-cutters being used in battle before this account here? I am told this type of armour was rare from the research I have conducted

About the cake cutters- I have now read that it is possible that trained warriors (mothers) have been known to be able to use them to cut the toughest dough ever known to humankind (makki di roti wale dough), even if it is THREE INCHES THICK!!

How's that for an effective weapon??

wow......having said that trained warriors (mothers) are deadly in more ways than one. Although the cake cutter is deadly the scriptures seem to indicate they prefer killing slowlyyyyyyyy thru the use of food...such as eclaires which are 1 million calories, 25 pounds of butter per square inch, and covered in choclate so dark light cannot escape its surface

Hmmm. eclairs,eh. Actually that should mmmmmmmm, eclairs, eh <_<

I believe they are also mentioned in the cookbook text I refferred to. Can chocolate really be so dark?? How thick is this chocolate we speak of??

Also, do not forget the ever-deadly BAILNA! ( translated inaccurately as the rolling pin in many texts- the real transaltion is 'club of death')