Wicked Artistic Picture Of Khalsa Warrior

Guest Akaal108

i think the thickness has never been described....Legend has it that the recipe for such a deadly weapon is kept in secret and only given by the mother on her death bed to her eldest daughter....no one has ever lived to tell the tale of the eclair.......so there is no written record of the thickness...however....the question arises if no one ever lived to tell the tale how did the tale come to being....

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thinking abt the real warriors (mothers) it seems that our khalsa warrior should be afraid....very afraid..for the weapons he posesses are not of the same calibre  blush.gif

88518[/snapback]

Obviously with Nuke/Rocket launcher, assault rifle, swords and cake cutters he's going to be no match against bailnas and eclairs. However, he certainly proved to be more than capable against the mega allu, as history (that we just created) tells us... Let us not talk of mythical battles where we place this individual against far superior weapons, but of the real battle with the allu depicted here.

Wait a minute... Is that a row of Clubs of death (rolling pins) being loaded into the assault rifle...wow- that must be a special rifle that fires them...hmm, maybe we should take some of those comments back...

Wait a minute... Is that a row of Clubs of death (rolling pins) being loaded into the assault rifle...wow- that must be a special rifle that fires them...hmm, maybe we should take some of those comments back...

I agree as qualified historians we cannot speculutate about mythical battles but form our opinions on facts and facts alone. Maybe thats the reason the riffle doesnt have a star on it...although the interpretation you discussed earlier seemed more plausible.... grin.gif .....i think one thing we have learnt from this painting is that nothing as it seems. Notice however that the first club of death seems to be the same colour as the allo....hmmmm....still trying to think of a connection between the two...back to the scriptures pray.gif

I think I may have it- in the cookbook text, the following passage is presented...

saag can only be defeated by saag, paneer by paneer, matr by matr... one who thus realises the secret of defeating the large allu, he will be blessed with Microwaves (NUKE/ Rocket launchers), Bailna shooters (assault rifles firing bailnas) and cake cutters (bicep and forearm thingies).

It must be the case Warrior Ji realised what the allu can be defeated by, and thus harnessed such a substance... hmm, what could it be- this riddle is far too metaphysical... there must be an answer.

in a dream the answer came to me....if saag can only be defeated by saag and paneer only can be defeated by paneer, and matr can only be defeated by matr i think the khalsa warrior has adapted his bailna shooter to fire chips to destoy the gaint allo :nihungsmile:

however interestingly the warrior has another band of what looks like bullets maybe you could shed some light on these grin.gif

That is simply brilliant- I was wondering why it was taking you so long to reply, but it looks like the sleep did some good. You are correct in noticing thh band of what appears to be bullets, in addition to the gatra.

I initially thought they might have been toothpicks for when he is finished destroying the allu,as they are certainly not bullets- compare the size of the bailnas that are being loaded into the gun with these tiny bullets. Closer examination has however discredited the toothpick theory, and instead I suggest that this is actually the strap of warrior Ji's backpack, in which the rocket has been placed to make it easier to carry. Inside this backpack may be other more deadly weapons hidden from view, like matr for his pea shooter, just in case the giant allu invites his close friend the giant pea to battle (please refer to the previous factual quotation from the historical texts)

That is simply brilliant- I was wondering why it was taking you so long to reply, but it looks like the sleep did some good. You are correct in noticing thh band of what appears to be bullets, in addition to the gatra.

I initially thought they might have been toothpicks for when he is finished destroying the allu,as they are certainly not bullets- compare the size of the bailnas that are being loaded into the gun with these tiny bullets. Closer examination has however discredited the toothpick theory, and instead I suggest that this is actually the strap of warrior Ji's backpack, in which the rocket has been placed to make it easier to carry. Inside this backpack may be other more deadly weapons hidden from view, like matr for his pea shooter, just in case the giant allu invites his close friend the giant pea to battle (please refer to the previous factual quotation from the historical texts)

88530[/snapback]

Hmmm..althought the texts points to such weapons do you think its right that we speculate over weapons such as matr for his pea shooter.....when the artist has not shown them in clear view. However, having said that all these weapons are all a metaphor as pointed out before....used to fight the five evils.....i move to propose that there are 3 more 'evils' inadditions to the giant allo and the gaint pea which the texts refer to.......what do u think?

Aan interesting assertation about the three missing 'evils' The presence of cake-cutters would suggest perhaps the inclusion of cakes as an enemy, or in this instance, cakes may even be used as a metaphor for eclairs!

However, as you point out, being prominent historians of this era, we have a duty to report only facts, and thus such speculation should be limited to commentary columns in national newspapers, and not be presented alongside the official findings as discussed in this forum.

I agree...today I got a email from the history channel wondering if they could make a one hour documentary on our findings so far. I think ull be glad to know i refused blush.gif How dare they insult us like this.....I feel the least they can do is offer live coverage of this message board so that everyone in the world can see history unfold.

Moving back to the khalsa warrior....i dont think we discussed what the lines across the khalsa warrior mean....could they be indicating a new dimension, some thing similar to the matrix <_<