1. 1. are you in favour of khalistan?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Vicky veerji, I have not seen that movie. I don't get my facts from Bollywood films

Believe me.. No-one hates bollywood more than me tongue.gif But singh jee do look at that movie... it shows how one happy innocent family met their fate by government hands.. NOt whole movie is quite rite, but it gives u good rough idea about the events of late 80's time..

Sunny

I meant a community that embraces the SAME values and see's the light in the Guru Granth Sahib.

First off, the community in general does embrace the SAME values. But again individuals in a community can go there own ways in believing in what and how something should be depicted. i.e.// Like how some continue to believe in caste.

Secondly, Our religon is perfect in practice when practiced perfectly. People practice as much as they want and may just limit themselves for the simple fact that they "beleive" they cant achieve such lifestyles that adhere to Sikhi or any religon for that fact.

Sunny

For example, we need to fix the gurdwara's because quite frankly some of them are money making machines.

Unfortunately, this world runs with money, even Amritsar is a money making machine. Something even more stunning is that almost every relgious place of worship is a money making machine. The Catholic church, in the past, people used to donate land to the to the church which gave it alot of power throughout Europe.

We can try to reform and channel funds to causes that we believe are righteous but that involves

the individuals who control these religous places, who should be responsible.

Sunny

ANd what's with the George Bush example? That's like comparing apples to oranges. India is a totally different playing field.

Dozens of Apples, Oranges and Kiwis may have some Rotten Apples, rotten Oranges and rotton Kiwis. So, this does not mean that just because one individual may be rotten that all of them share the same characteristics and are not able to govern themselves.

Further, social problems always will exist as long as social inequality is present. Its not that we should not address social problems, but every issue has to be addressed.

Seperatism is not something that one person dreams of and then everybody seems to follow, but it is a reforming of governance, it is when people feel that they need to reform there state in the way it is run since they are not given equal treatment and rights like the majority. So then you will find individuals who will rise up and speak against the majority in order to gain equality. However, if peaceful means do not work and oppression persists fanatical factions may become prevalent and people will sympathize with them.

This, although general, can be noted in many parts of the world.

Guest Akaal108

Maachis was the only movie i liked. Hawayein was good but due to khalistan propaganda they have to show. That just killed it for me. Its like you are buying the truth from indian censor boards by selling them false propaganda that they like.

I dont support khalistan because of its political reasons but i didnt like the way they showed propaganda of khalistan in that movie. That was certainly not it. At that time khalistan was more of an spirtual movememnt compare to it now.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I am against Khalistan. but i am not against having our own homeland, i am just against the name khalistan. the reason for this is that the meaning f the word khalistan means the land of the empty. It makes no sence. i wud luv to have our own homeland,. but with a decent name, where everyone can say it with pride, and we should have got that land when the british left india in 1947 for gud. but that guy hu wopz makin a decision for the sikhs (dus ne1 no his name???) turnd around to b a traitor and got us stuck with india, and what have they dun 2 us up till w? the british took india off the sikhs, and therefore shud have returnd it bak to the sikhs, but no they didnt, cos they new that if they did, then we wud b much mor stronger than b4 and that we wud wanna get em bk, so they split us up between india and pakistan, n wot has india dus 4 us afta that? for a start they built damns so thatr Panjab wudnt get ne water from the rivers flowing from kashmir, they stopped electricity supplies, they took our grains from the panjabis, they wanted to wipe out the sikhs altogether.

DOWN WITH BRITISH AND INDIAN IMPERIALISM!!!

PANJAB SHALL BE FREE AND WHEN THAT TIME COMES, WE WILL DEFINITELY GET OUR OWN BAK FOR WOT THEY HAVE DONE TO US.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest SikhForLife

actually no.. the Brits messed up our history .. and tactically changed our beliefs..

ive no evidence.. but ive heard they tampered with a lot of the stuff... like they banned nihang fighting.. so sikhs had to invent Gatka.. which is not really efficient in a real battlefield..