khalistan

are you in favour of khalistan?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. are you in favour of khalistan?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

actually no.. the Brits messed up our history .. and tactically changed our beliefs..

ive no evidence.. but ive heard they tampered with a lot of the stuff... like they banned nihang fighting.. so sikhs had to invent Gatka.. which is not really efficient in a real battlefield..

Oh yes.. british did some stuff which certainly doesn't go along with sikhi.. LIke they supported mahants etc.. But those ppls are there as Christian Missionary on their mission of conversion in punjab, which of course didn't work at all..

But at khalistan topic.. british did want sikh to have seperate nation.. but by the sweet talks of NEHRU .. master tara singh got fooled and gave away the chance of getting khalistan..

Remember.. After Anglo-sikh wars.. british were nice with sikh community most of the time.. They recognized our bravery in every field..

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahi nanosecond veerjee that's not me in pix.. i think it's some uk singh.. i wish i know how to wear that cool style damalla heheh..

Sikhs were and still they are the strongest trustable friend of UK empire/govt. During the mutinty of 1857, all other indian minorities were against the british and they were killing brit women and children in a cold blood fashion.. (During the time of east ecoast company era, there were no british soldiers stationed in india except couple of hundreds and it took them six months to bring down the whole army from UK to india to maintain the peace.. But who were with brits during the six month time?? They were totally dependant on SIKHS.. Sikhs along with scottish generals marched down from punjab to south part of india via GT road on Horses and they did able to bring lil peace till the huge army came. They knew sikhs are trustable and that's how they did respect us and wanted us to be different than what current india is..

My maternal grandfather used to be in public service too under one gora officer and he respected him soo much that after he moved to UK, he kept in touch with him for years and yrs by letter and twice he said "Move to UK, i will provide everything you need.. documents etc..." So sikhs were highly respected by british.. but there were some time where u can say that they are evil.. but the upper level peeps were good..

Anyway.. i better stop doing blah blah.. tongue.gif Take care

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Khalistan dus not mean the land of the pure, it is Pakistan that means the Land of the Pure, Khalistan is split up like this: Khali and Stan,n i think that u do know what the meaning of khali is.

the british just wanted to create tension within ourselves so wwe ended up killing ourselves. thats wot they've alwez tried 2 do, n bcos dey werent successful, dey den tuk us on so we had 2 serve them cos they new hw strong wee were n dey needed us on their side so dey cud win, they r usin us n dat fact will remain woteva hapns. it is bcos of the british that Maharaja Ranjit Singh's empire fell, and that Maharaja Dalip Singh woz brought in2 england so it wud b much easier 4 them 2 take over India, n there is a lot more stuff bwt d british, but this thread is bwt khalistan n not d british so i aint gna go on bwt d british n wot impact they have had on Sikhi

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

What's in the name? We need our own country, name doesn't matter.

But khalistan is derived from Khalsa+Sthan i.e. the place of the pure bcoz khalsa means pure.

Hence Khalistan=Land of pure

Also we have had much struggle by the name of khalistan and the word is more known to people around the globe. Hence Khalistan is apt name for our own country

the name khalistan might be well known around the world, but i personally still think that it is wrong calling it Khalistan, n i am sure there are others hu also think that. this way we are not gonna get very far thinking of what to call our land, when the time comes, we will see what to call our land, and i think that that time is gonna come, but not yet 4 a while at least.