1God 1Guru 1Goal
“1G aims to educate Young People with Sikhi in its truest form and empower them with knowledge, the strongest weapon.”
Who are 1G?
1G UK is a group of committed volunteers promoting Sikhism. Individuals passionate about spreading Sikh values and its practicality for everyday living in relaxed and sociable environments.
- Hold regular events in conjunction with other charities and organisations.
- Establish a successful Youth Organisation / Charity in London.
- Create a Support System for the community and future generations.
- Attract a wide range of young Sikhs from different backgrounds.
- Create a fun, friendly and relaxed environment where no one is judged.
- Provide information thorough various mediums.
What does 1G do?
- Monthly Talks
- Monthly Newsletter
- Sporting Events (Football Tournaments)
- Meditation Sessions (Weekly)
- Correct Gurbani Pronunciation Classes (Weekly)
Who is 1G aimed at?
Mainly Young Adults, 15+, male and female of any caste, colour and creed.
Who Runs 1G?
1G is run by Youth from around London. Volunteers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and are not all born in Amrit Dhari households.
It is run with the blessings of Siree Guru Granth Sahib Jee and the Sangat. It is independent from any Committees/Political Institutions.
Telephone Number: 07783592953
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/1GSEVA?feature=mhsn