Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'united nations'.
Found 3 results
I've seen from time to time different threads pertaining to the Israel-Palestine conflict. Some have supported Israel. Others Palestine. Some say neither is. But Guru Gobind Singh told us already. Every question is answered by Guru Sahib Ji (I'm sorry I don't know the ang., but it is from Krishna Avtar): Kou kise ko rajnade hai Jo lai hai nij bal sit lai hai No people can have self-rule as a gift from another. It has to be seized through their own strength. After Zionist revolts began in Palestine for a Jewish state (Israel) and for a while created devastation, the United Nations (UN) jumped in and split Palestine into two countries: Palestine and Israel. In wars, not much later, Israel took over Palestinian land and kept it for their own. So...who is right? Well...Israel,,,right? Wrong. Yes, they took over land, but the United Nations (UN) gave Israel land for free, and the right to being its own country. Israel got 55% of land and Palestine got the other 45%. It was completly disproportional. Becoming an internationally recognized nation gave Israel the ability to having stability, which Palestine had to, but without the UN, Israel wouldn't have had much of it. And even though the UN's purpose of giving land to Israel was "to stop violence", it is more than likely that by now the conflict would have been cleared up without the UN, but since the original Palestinian land was split up, it has taken many more lives. For those who have given up on figuring out who is right and who is wrong, the Tenth King gives us the answer plain and simple. Dhan Dhan Sri Satguru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaja!
Mehtab Singh posted a topic in WHAT'S HAPPENING?http://www.sikhsiyasat.net/2013/10/31/sikhs-for-justice-addresses-press-conference-at-geneva-about-the-sikh-genocide-1984-petition/ Geneva, Switzerland (October 31, 2013): A 58 minutes and 31 seconds long video of press conference held by Sikhs for Justice and others at Geneva about the Sikh Genocide 1984 petition has appeared on YouTube channel of a bilingual news website Punjab Spectrum. Gurpatwant Singh Pannun Sikhs for Justice (SFJ) legal advisor and a Human Rights Lawyer; Jatinder Singh Grewal Director, International Policy, Sikhs For Justice (SFJ): Indira Prahst, Professor of Sociology, Langara College (Vancouver, BC) and Karan Singh, representative of Movement Against Repression (MAR) addressed the press conference and replies to the inquires by media. The video of the press conference is being shared as follows for the information of visitors/readers of the Sikh Siyasat News (SSN):
Mehtab Singh posted a topic in POLITICS | MEDIA | FEEDBACK | LIFESTYLEBless them for stepping on the accelerator!