• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• sorry ,   www.santbhagwansingh.co.uk
    • Please visit www.santbhagwansingh.com to read inspirational stories. 
    • I'll use this place as my spiritual journal so if anyone wants to join then feel free to! I'm not sure if this could be classed as an experience but last week (or 2 weeks ago), I felt my saliva to be sweet however I lost it after a week. I don't really regret it though, if I lost it then it's Hukam Another point, I feel my concentration to be very good for a while, I can focus on the void for a longer period of time than I could before. I also feel a lot more Anand, it's all Guru di kirpa   
    • Fateh Ji, Don't worry about this, just do more and more Naam Simran. You will eventually focus more. If possible, talk to a Mahapursh and ask for help.  Also avoid eating spicy food, meat, etc.
    • Would love to hear some spiritual experiences you guys have experienced!!  I think this would be an interesting topic as it would motivate other Gursikhs to do Naam Simran 🤔 There's another website where people have talked about their experiences but it's dead now (Sikhawareness), most of the people have left the forum so now it's time for the new generation to talk about experiences!!  

Important Information

Terms of Use