3ho Give Money To Pm Fund

kurtas

Seeing how poorly the PM fund has used the money so far, why have they given it money ? Could this money not have gone to an organisation like the United Sikhs or Khalsa Aid who have a history of using money properly and making a real difference on the ground.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2005/20051221/punjab1.htm

$ 1000 for PM’s Relief Fund

Our Correspondent

Amritsar, December 20

The American Sikhs from 3HO foundation, SikhNet and Miri Piri Academy founded by Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Yogi, today handed over a cheque for $ 1000 to The Tribune for forwarding it to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund for the earthquake victims.

Ms Preraim Kaur Khalsa, board member of Khalsa Dharma International, addressed the gathering on the occasion.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, during the tsunami disaster the Uk aid agencies advised asian groups not to give any money to the PM funds, but only to the Disaster Emergency Fund or direct to Khalsa Aid or United Sikhs.

The PM funds is not audited properly, and most funds go to paying for elections bribes, booze, drugs and a 5 star lifestyle for party workers.

Personally I would advise everyone to give only to Sikh groups like the ones mentioned above. I always give to khalsa Aid via our local gurdwara. I know all the sevadaars personally and all the money is well spent o the ground.

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare  jio, during the tsunami disaster the Uk aid agencies advised asian groups not to give any money to the PM funds, but only to the Disaster Emergency Fund or direct to Khalsa Aid or United Sikhs.

The PM funds is not audited properly, and most funds go to paying for elections bribes, booze, drugs and a 5 star lifestyle for party workers.

Personally I would advise everyone to give only to Sikh groups like the ones mentioned above. I always give to khalsa Aid via our local gurdwara. I know all the sevadaars personally and all the money is well spent o the ground.

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ke fateh

141968[/snapback]

About a month or so ago I saw a report on BBC and one of their reporters was at a camp in Kashmir (Indian side). The reporter bought a woman with her and she claimed that she had not received any aid. The bureaucrat in charge laughed off the claims. It demonstrated to me how well run these GOI camps really are.

The other thing they do is buy items at inflated prices so they can get kick backs. Eg paying double the market price for blankets, the trader then makes a nice donation to party funds or straight into a party members pockets.

I wonder why some people like to give to the PM fund. Do they want to buy political favours or maybe they want a Bharat Ratna or Bharat Gaurav type awards.