Prime Minister Harper assures India, Canada is against Khalistan

Singh23

Article in the Globe and Mail: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/india-raises-concern-with-harper-over-support-in-canada-for-sikh-separatism/article4958650/

I am posting a view neither against Khalistan nor for it. I am posting this because I think it should be brought to the attention of the Sikh community. We need to educate the western world on what we as a people have gone through.

Furthermore the repercussions of articles like this are very serious.

What happened? We used to be known for our outstanding morals, hard work, charity, selfless service of humanity, unbreakable faith.

Not anymore. Very few people know the greatness of Sikhi including my brothers and sisters growing up here in the west.

I'm not saying I'm a great Gursikh, I beg for the Ot-Asra of Guru Sahib so I can be like some of the chardikala Guru Pyarai I know.

But REAL Sikhi, my beloved Guru's Sikhi, should spread like wildfire. It should leave people in awe. It should shake them to the core. It should awaken their soul.

What's wrong, what have we done as Sikh's, because something's not right here guys. I'm just beginning my journey and have no wisdom. I beg of my elders and more knowledgeable family. What do we do?