Opinion: Sarbat Khalsa Can Destroy And Expose Darshan Ragi!

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Anyone ATTACKING Dasam Granth Sahib are ATTACKING Khande-Pahul by Panj Pyareh! Bir Ras! ShastarDhari! Prem of KHALSA!! ATTACKING KHALSA DHARMA!!!!!

This is under NO conditions acceptable!!

Kala Afgana, Inder Ghagga, Sarna, Tarsem and Darshan Ragi (Their 5), along with their entire team whoever they are such as Sick Pathetic Network including The Malaysian Agyani, Anti-Khalsa Fauj, Antonia, Tejwant, etc…Can get Together at Akal Takhat Sahib and Have Their Views Destroyed by Dasam Granth Sahib Aashiks of Sarbat Khalsa!!!!!

Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Gyani Sant Singh Maskeen, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh, Baba Isher Singh Ji, Baba Attar Singh Ji and MANY True Jeevani Gurmukhs of Khalsa Panth loved Dasam Patshah Bani.

SARBAT KHALSA include ONLY Those That Accept Sri Dasam Patshah Bani!!!!!

(ONLY THOSE THAT ACCEPT ENTIRE DASAM GRANTH SAHIB AS DID BABA JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE!!!!!) There must be Known and Gupt Sarbat TRUE KHALSA who Love and Understand Dasam Granth Sahib, in Authentic Nihung Dals, Hazoor Sahib, Other Jathbandeeas, Khalsa Parchaaraks, etc.. whom have Same amount of Love and Understanding of Dasam Granth Sahib as Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale! Bring Them Out!! (Have to Be Careful of Tactics of Sarna and Gang, Dsgmc, Congress, RSS, and other evil Agendas who might try to put fakes who are actually on the same side as Darshan Ragi!) BRING OUT TRUE KHALSA WHO LOVE AND UNDERSTAND DASAM GRANTH SAHIB AS BABA JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE!!!!! Bring Them to Akal Takhat Sahib with Love and They will DESTROY the views of Darshan Ragi and His Entire Gang! Darshan Ragi and His Entire Heretic Gang have NO CLUE of Dasam Patshah Bani!! They have NO UNDERSTANDING of Context! They HAVE NOTHING!! They are out to ATTACK Khande-Pahul of Panj Pyareh, Shastar Prem of Khalsa and ENTIRE Khalsa Dharma!! Darshan Ragi is Associated with Spokesman!! His Team have already begun ATTACKING Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

The True Gurmukhs who have Understanding and Love of Dasam Granth Sahib as Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Will DESTROY the Heretic Sarna and Darshan Ragi Team!! IN FRONT OF AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB!!!

Darshan Ragi and His Entire Team only know Deceptive and Diversion Tactics! They only know how to manipulate out of context! Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba Has done Really Good by Exposing Darshan Ragi and His Entire Heretic Agenda!

On One Side Those Jeevan Gurmukhs Who Have Knowledge of The Context, Love and Understand Dasam Granth Sahib Like Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale; on the Other Side Darshan Ragi and Heretics! Every Move Heretic Darshan Ragi Makes out of Context; Expose Him Right There!! All of Sarbat Khalsa Will DESTROY Darshan Ragi and his Entire Heretic Gang; and PREM for Dasam Granth Sahib will be Increased! And Darshan Ragi and His Entire Heretic Team Can be Excommunicated Again!!

Also in My Opinion, The Malaysian Agyani from Sick Pathetic Network Jarnail "Nasty" Agyani, must also be Summoned by Sarbat Khalsa! In my understanding He teaches Students Spokesman and Inder Ghagga Ideology and Breaks Children from True Khalsa/Sikh Dharma in Malaysia! If This is The Case Then He is EXTREMELY guilty of Planting Heretic Seeds in Children! This Malaysian Agyani can be There 100% on the Side of Darshan Ragi Where they can ALL be Exposed Together!!!

The Sarbat Khalsa Representatives (There should be MANY! With VERY Strong Conviction!!!!!) They Must Be Strong in Their Understanding and Love of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and be Inspired with Conviction by Gurmukhs Such as Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale!!!!!!

Even Kathas of Sant Singh Maskeen and Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale are Online; I don't understand why these Heretics Even Challenge Their Views on Dasam Granth Sahib!!!

Chardi Kala!!!!!

You mentioned Sant Jarnail Singh ji so often, there is nobody like him on this earth yet. If he would be there. The nindak couldn't sleep at night cause they have to be scared that he doesn't come to punish them. Nor Taksalis, Nihungs or any other Sanstha has somebody like him. We are all just making show of all this. We are helpless. Just see it... Our Akal Takht is controlled by Badal. Who knows, maybe tomorrow Jathedar is saying that he takes the Hukamnama back and declears Dasam Granth as not Gurus Scripture. Gurbachan Singh has taking as far as I know many Hukamname back and decleared them as not valued.

In my opinion it's easy to say everything to be in chardikala. But there has to be a big wonder, something have to happen.

That would be a bigger wonder when Maharaja Duleep Singh is comming back to get his land back (Sher E Punjab). Well I am dreaming often but it's reality, we are at this time in a big battle where we have less and less chance to survive. Guru Sahib ji has to do something. Can't we force Guru Sahib ji or to do benti? it has to happen very soon, cause we dun have much time. day by day we are loosing sikhs, whether on the battlefield or they convert to Raagis opinion.

This is Pure Kaljug. I have never seen things like this. Nor I read it in history from where ppl start writing the history. Kaljug catched us...

There is a saying in German Rette sich, wer kann means "Save yourself if you can".

Maharaj kirpa karan and sanu is Kaljug cho bachoun

Bhul chuk maaf karne wjkk wjkf ji

• 4 weeks later...

In My Opinion,

Anyone ATTACKING Dasam Granth Sahib are ATTACKING Khande-Pahul by Panj Pyareh! Bir Ras! ShastarDhari! Prem of KHALSA!! ATTACKING KHALSA DHARMA!!!!!

Kala Afgana, Inder Ghagga, Sarna, Tarsem and Darshan Ragi (Their 5), along with their entire team whoever they are such as Sick Pathetic Network including The Malaysian Agyani, Anti-Khalsa Fauj, Antonia, Tejwant, etc…Can get Together at Akal Takhat Sahib and Have Their Views Destroyed by Dasam Granth Sahib Aashiks of Sarbat Khalsa!!!!!

Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Gyani Sant Singh Maskeen, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh, Baba Isher Singh Ji, Baba Attar Singh Ji and MANY True Jeevani Gurmukhs of Khalsa Panth loved Dasam Patshah Bani.

(ONLY THOSE THAT ACCEPT ENTIRE DASAM GRANTH SAHIB AS DID BABA JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE!!!!!) There must be Known and Gupt Sarbat TRUE KHALSA who Love and Understand Dasam Granth Sahib, in Authentic Nihung Dals, Hazoor Sahib, Other Jathbandeeas, Khalsa Parchaaraks, etc.. whom have Same amount of Love and Understanding of Dasam Granth Sahib as Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale! Bring Them Out!! (Have to Be Careful of Tactics of Sarna and Gang, Dsgmc, Congress, RSS, and other evil Agendas who might try to put fakes who are actually on the same side as Darshan Ragi!) BRING OUT TRUE KHALSA WHO LOVE AND UNDERSTAND DASAM GRANTH SAHIB AS BABA JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE!!!!! Bring Them to Akal Takhat Sahib with Love and They will DESTROY the views of Darshan Ragi and His Entire Gang! Darshan Ragi and His Entire Heretic Gang have NO CLUE of Dasam Patshah Bani!! They have NO UNDERSTANDING of Context! They HAVE NOTHING!! They are out to ATTACK Khande-Pahul of Panj Pyareh, Shastar Prem of Khalsa and ENTIRE Khalsa Dharma!! Darshan Ragi is Associated with Spokesman!! His Team have already begun ATTACKING Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

The True Gurmukhs who have Understanding and Love of Dasam Granth Sahib as Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Will DESTROY the Heretic Sarna and Darshan Ragi Team!! IN FRONT OF AKAL TAKHAT SAHIB!!!

Darshan Ragi and His Entire Team only know Deceptive and Diversion Tactics! They only know how to manipulate out of context! Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba Has done Really Good by Exposing Darshan Ragi and His Entire Heretic Agenda!

On One Side Those Jeevan Gurmukhs Who Have Knowledge of The Context, Love and Understand Dasam Granth Sahib Like Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale; on the Other Side Darshan Ragi and Heretics! Every Move Heretic Darshan Ragi Makes out of Context; Expose Him Right There!! All of Sarbat Khalsa Will DESTROY Darshan Ragi and his Entire Heretic Gang; and PREM for Dasam Granth Sahib will be Increased! And Darshan Ragi and His Entire Heretic Team Can be Excommunicated Again!!

Also in My Opinion, The Malaysian Agyani from Sick Pathetic Network Jarnail "Nasty" Agyani, must also be Summoned by Sarbat Khalsa! In my understanding He teaches Students Spokesman and Inder Ghagga Ideology and Breaks Children from True Khalsa/Sikh Dharma in Malaysia! If This is The Case Then He is EXTREMELY guilty of Planting Heretic Seeds in Children! This Malaysian Agyani can be There 100% on the Side of Darshan Ragi Where they can ALL be Exposed Together!!!

The Sarbat Khalsa Representatives (There should be MANY! With VERY Strong Conviction!!!!!) They Must Be Strong in Their Understanding and Love of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and be Inspired with Conviction by Gurmukhs Such as Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale!!!!!!

Even Kathas of Sant Singh Maskeen and Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale are Online; I don't understand why these Heretics Even Challenge Their Views on Dasam Granth Sahib!!!

Chardi Kala!!!!!

Bump

In My Opinion,

Darshan Ragi and His Entire Heretic Team Should be Destroyed!! I am Sure This Team (http://www.panthic.org/articles/5191) Will Destroy Darshan Ragi and His Entire Team of Heretic Patits!!!!

In My Opinion,

Chardi Kala!!!!!

Bump

In My Opinion,

Darshan Ragi and His Entire Heretic Team Should be Destroyed!! I am Sure This Team (http://www.panthic.org/articles/5191) Will Destroy Darshan Ragi and His Entire Team of Heretic Patits!!!!

What we should do is more propaganda of the 1 Month call for all Anti Dasam Granthis. Because it shouldn't be like that, that they may say that they didn't know abt the call.

In My Opinion,

The Call Should Be Made for The Challenge In Front of The Whole World! If Darshan Ragi and His Heretic Gang Try to Run Away from The Challenge, At Least The Whole World Will Know! It Should Be Made Through All Media! Darshan Ragi Only Knows How To Act Sick, Diversion Tactics Etc! Darshan Ragi is a PURE Fake!! Darshan Ragi is NOTHING but a Greedy Egoist Attention Seeking Bollywood Actor Wannabe!! A Congress and Other Panthic Dushts Insider!! An Enemy From Within!! His Entire Heretic Team including Sick Pathetic Network Have ZERO Knowledge!! The Challenge To Darshan Ragi and His Heretic Team For Debate Should Be Made Loud and Clear!!

A Permanent Team Should Also Be Available At All Times To Destroy Darshan Ragi And His Gur Nindak Team of Heretics; Or Any Other Gur Nindaks Who Sarna or Any Other Enemies of Khalsa From 'Within', Choose To Use as Their Tools in The Future!

True Khalsa WILL Rise!!

Chardi Kala!!