my new sant bhindranwala pic

Guest Lohgarh Singh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww BLesss ya... dont no how old u r, but ju cute lil bro when u said "y manz ignorin ma threaad"

nah i think the fotos r good man... but with the foto of sant ji, like try havin the lion in the background, not half half init, try havin it, so u cant see the edges of the lion image + sant ji face image, blend the corners with the backgorund..

overall.. i think its good.. i like the idea...

:> Keep it up, > practice makes perfect :>

Wjkk wjkf

May I know whats my fault? no.gif

I just like the pic because when I look at this post firstly nobody reply, so I thought I would make this person happy by posting some replies! :doh:

I like it cause its true that Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was like a lion! I heard that he was with no fear!

Why is everybody using my reply! no.gif

I'm not angry with anyone! Please forgive me!!!!!!!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

wat? y is every1 turning this into an insult on sant ji? i only meant good, bludy hell u cant post anything on this forum without it turning into a disin match.

i dn it half half cz its a sant sapai thing. half sant half soulja. the half bit of sant ji symbolises their santlyhood, and the lion part symbolises their triggered warrior mode.

the lion is known for its "regalness" and strength and that it is a formidable warrior.

this is reli stupid that ppl has turned it into a insult