GNG SMETHWICK COMMITTEE DOES IT AGAIN!

THE GURU NANAK GURDWARA SMETHWICK COMMITTEE REFUSED TO PROVIDE A COACH OR ANY OTHER SUPPORT FOR THE SIKH DAY OF PROTEST AND TO THE SIKH LOBBY DAY!!

THE COMMITTEE DO NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH "PANTHIC EVENTS".

THE COMMITTEE FIND IT OK TO GIVE LUMP SUMS OF MONEY TO CORRUPT POLITICIANS FROM PUNJAB WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR THE PANTH, BUT CANNOT GIVE MONEY TOWARDS ANY PANTHIC EVENTS!!!

THESE PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO FINISH OFF ALL PANTHIC TALK IN THE GURDWARA!!

THIS SUNDAY A SOLICITOR FROM PUNJAB CAME WHO FIGHTS CASES FOR HUMAN RIGHTS IN PUNJAB, AND FIGHTS CASES FOR THE SINGHS WHO ARE IN JAILS, THIS SUNDAY IT WAS PLANNED THAT HE WERE TO SPEAK ON STAGE, ABOUT THE HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES IN PUNJAB, BUT ALONG CAME THE COMMITTEE PRESIDENTS AND SO ON, AND SAID NO HE CANT SPEAK

ON STAGE.... BUT.... ITS OK FOR SOME POLITICIAN FROM INDIA, WHO HAS DONE **** ALL FOR THE PANTH TO SPEAK ON STAGE.....

HMMM IS THE SANGAT THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?? COULD THESE COMMITTEE WALE PRESIDENTS, VICE PRESIDENTS AND GENERAL SECRETARIES BE LINKED TO THE INDIAN GOVT?? HMMM I WONDER

IT ALL ADDS UP LOOK AT THE PAST POST ABOUT THIS COMMITTEE...

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

I agree with you 100% Singh Shiromoni - I have also heard about them refusing to organise the coaches for the protests in London!

I also AM thinking of what your thinking - Powar and his thugs have made it way too obvious now!!! LOL.gif

It is also very disgraceful about them not letting the solicitor from Punjab speak on stage - that is really really disgusting - This Powar and the committee need to be chucked out ASAP - just like Panjab Radio - they are very alike - Anti-Panthic, Congress funded, contacts with top politicians in the Indian Government...etc etc - They should be stopped!!!

I think the youth need to organise something against this committee - I'm with you all the way bro if help is needed!!!

:doh: Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!! :doh:

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fathe.

i totally agree with singh shromani, however the general secetary is ok, he fully panthic and has and is still doing lots of seva, however its the people at the top i.e. the president vice etc that are stopping everything, me went to day a chatted to some comitee members and they sed dat its ok for us to do coaches however the gurdwara is not providing anything. SO where can we get transport from, is any other gurdwara is west mids going, please post, cus a lot of singhs wanna go

Try and speak to the "top" members of the committee and see what reply they give you, the general secretary has as much power as the president at smethwick gurdwara then, if the general secretary is PANTHIC then what did they do about the water to Singhs at the car park where they were washing cars? if they are PANTHIC why was the coach refused??? if the GENERAL SEC takes a stand the Gurdwara committee cannot do ANYTHING! i'm not pin pointing the general secretary, the fault is of the president and vice president!!

But i request the sangat to keep an eye out for these indian govt AGENTS who have infiltrated our Gurdwaras!!

P.s. in every post i do not involve the stage secretary when i say committee i mean the other people who are TOTALLY ANTI PANTHIC who's names have been mentioned in an above post!!