Guru Piariyo

WJKK WJKF

Just to let you guys know that anybody who can get to Havelock Road Gurdwara in Southall and wishes to begin Sehaj Path or recite any bani from SGGS JI, in the main guru ji's darbar on the women's side there is a saroop thats kept all day for this purpose. pray.gif

Its the far left one amongst the Akhand Path cubicles. You can go at anytime and get laha from guru sahib. You can even just take a personal hukamnama if you wish and if you don't know how to take a hukamnama ask any of the paathi's - they'll be happy to help. I think someone has also already explained in this section as well how to take a hukamnama - so try a search otherwise please do not hesitate to ask me. rolleyes.gif

Lets all dive into the ocean of gurbani and savour the taste of all the gems, rubies, pearls contained within as bani itself says:

srvr AMdir hIrw moqI so hMsw kw Kwxw ]

suruvur andhar heeraa mothee so hunsaa kaa khaanaa

The diamonds are in this lake; they are the food of the swans.

daas

baljivan singh

oh but i thought u had to do ardas b4 taking Guru Ji's hukam and i didnt think they would allow that or maybe they do?

as in some Gurdwaras do ardas only when they set time

146761[/snapback]

Sorry it took time to reply back.

Just looked at the Rehat Maryada by SGPC which suggests its ok to take a hukam even if you have not done an ardaas but obviously its important during or after after congregational sessions.

You can stand up and do you personal ardaas infront of maharaaj ji even if there is no programme going on. I have seen many people at the gurdawara do this after they have done paath.

Everytime you begin doing your sehaj paath, you should do ardaas asking Guru Sahib to grant you the wisdom and ability to do paath shudh. At the end, do ardaas again asking Guru Sahib for forgiveness for any mistakes you may have made while doing paath. You can do this ardaas silently on your own before beginning and after ending. It doesn't need to be audible to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Guru Piariyo

main guru ji's darbar on the women's side there is a saroop thats kept all day for this purpose. pray.gif

Hey look wot we have become!!!.......there i no womens or mens side in guru jees darbaar. this is shocking!!!....im not attacking you but there is no such thing as sides in a Gurdwara....we are all 1!!

khalsa fateh!!!