Request: Dharam Singh Zakhmi Video

khanda0013

gur fateh i dont think there are any videos but u can get the audios online in a lot of places..

ikirtan.com

keertan.org

gurmatsangeetproject.com

guru ang sang!

152793[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khlasa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Thanks. I have already downloaded most of the audio that is available online. I have been told before that there might not be any videos, but I have also have met 2 Gursikhs who have both witnessed Bhai Dharam Singh Zakhmi's Kirtan when he was alive and they believe that there are videos out there, just people might be withholding them. Like what people are supposedly doing with Bhai Randhir Singh audio recordings.

personally i have almost 270 shabads done by zakhmi ji..in my collection that i have collected from various people all over..and yah i am aware a lot of people are sitting on good stuff and not willing to share for a lot of reasons and i dont blame them..

1..people whom they lend their collection to try to sell it..

2..also most of these people are quite old min..arnd 45 yrs of age..and they dont have either the skills to convert or they dont have the time as they to have to earn their bread and butter..

as much as i want to distribute my kirtan collection i too have limitations cause i dont have a dvd burner and right now i am saving up for a dilruba and some other stuff..

guru ang sang!

angad

oh yah..another thing visit my blog ..time to time i upload some kirtan done in accordance to the guru's mat..

also there are some videos of bhai avtar singh ji and bhai ghulam mohd chand..

http://singhangad.blogspot.com/2006/02/gem...mbled-upon.html

guru ang sang!

if any one has an ftp where i can upload my kirtan collection i will be more than willing ..i have about 30 gb of kirtan done in accordance with the guru's mat

• 2 months later...