Baba Sang Gurdwara Smethwick Programme

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Paintballing in Gurus memory doesnt sound like devotion to me.

You can have a paintball group anytime except the winter, {you dont want to be shooting frozen balls.} but having a ballin game doesnt sound very good.

Have the sign ups at the programe and shoot the next week.

Its not like you can change it now but maybe you guys can do this next time maybe? I just dont know how Guru Arjan and paintballing mix.

Sorry bout smee thought mate-e's I just thought it would be a good programe and then I saw paintball which threw it off for me. Dont get me wrong, I love to paintball, cause I either last all day only getting shoot a couple of times or I get shot all day in the most impossible of circumstances. hehe

We have paintball on our 10000 and million dollar bills. hehe

post-5391-1152024342.jpg

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

YOUTH PROGRAM @ BABA SANG GURDWARA 6PM TILL 9PM THIS FRIDAY (07/07/06) FOR DHAN SIRI GURU ARJAN DEV JIS SHAHEEDI!

KATHA AND KEERTAN!!!

ANYBODY CAN COME!!!!!!!

VJKK VJKF! :e:

VJKK VJKF!

YOUTH PROGRAM @ BABA SANG GURDWARA 6PM TILL 9PM THIS FRIDAY (07/07/06) FOR DHAN SIRI GURU ARJAN DEV JIS SHAHEEDI!

KATHA AND KEERTAN!!!

ANYBODY CAN COME!!!!!!!

VJKK VJKF! :e:

will the katha and kirtan be done by youth?

Paintballing in Gurus memory doesnt sound like devotion to me.

You can have a paintball group anytime except the winter, {you dont want to be shooting frozen balls.} but having a ballin game doesnt sound very good.

ever tried it? it's crzy, frozen paintballs to hurt really bad. Anyways, i was wondering why paintballing was on the schedule too grin.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

"""""""Dont get me wrong, I love to paintball, cause I either last all day only getting shoot a couple of times or I get shot all day in the most impossible of circumstances. hehe"""""""""

I went tons of times last year. I played against my brother who is in the navy and with his weapons training it was every other time I won.

1 on 1 was the funnest to play with him.

I also was playing with aboot 50 U.S Marines and I was doing so good they asked me if I was going to join the military and they would start me off at a higher rank, and they saw that I wear a turban under the mask and hood. I said if you let me keep my hair and beard then Ill join {which I knew they wont} and then he was disaapointed but finally left me alone. I was cappin on all the Marines and was saying "and your supposed to defend the U.S and you guys can only throw this" and they got mad for mocking them and kick me out of that area of the park. hehehehehehehe and all their balls were free and I had to pay for all of mine. They would shoot a box and Id shoot like a bag over a couple hours because Im a one shot kill kind of baller. Right now I let me nephew borrow my markers and hes playing with his friends.

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

KIRTAN WILL BE DONE BY YOUTH, THE KATHA WILL BE HALF AN HOUR BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS GOING TO DO IT, WHEN I FIND OUT, I WILL LET THE SANGAT KNOW!

VJKK VJKF!

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

I THINK PAINTBALLING IS A WICKED IDEA, IT BRINGS THE YOUTH TOGETHER AND MAKES THEM STRONGER (NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE PAINTBALLING) BUT BECAUSE THEY GOT THE OPPORTNITY TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND KNOW EACH OTHER A BIT MORE!

AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH PAINTBALLING? WOULDNT GURU ARJAN DEV JI LIKE TO SEE SIKH KIDS BE HAPPY!??

WICKED IDEA!!

KEEP IT UP!!

VJKK VJKF!