Certain Shabad For Certain Bikaars?

Guest Papi

ok so I have heard from people and someone told me that Gyani Thakur Singh also says that certain shabads in gurbani affect your mind a certain way.

for example....http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=645 shabad talks about 5 bikaars and how one has tried again and again and failed to conquer them.....so in reciting that shabad repeatedly you'll end up having better control over them.

so now i am wondering if someone on SS knows a bit more about it. like for example if moh or krodh is giving me hard time someday i can recite some shabad and get some peace.

what do you guys think? grin.gif

first thing... yes ..thre r some shabads.. tht talk specifically abt the vikaars...

but secondly... by just reciting..it wont work..!!

shabads are not just mantras... tht if u recite..u wil be successful..or etc etc..

SHABADS R MEANT TO CONTEMPLATE ON !!

so ..u need a mantra... here its ... gurmantra.. not just a mantra..

VAHEGUROOOOOOO

anywys... i will post some shabads.. !! .. but remember... contemplate on them!!

:TH:

i think reciting definitly works,,,,,because if it wouldn't then why would guruji tell us to do the same bani in nitnem everyday?

reciting is the first step,,,,because when you can contemplate it then you've reached saachkhand....if you contemplate first and then try to recite then you'll get tangled on the web of your mind and wont achieve anything.

also then reciting gurumantra doesnt make any sense either rite???