Anyone Living In The Vancouver-surrey Area?

KhalsaMan

Bro, pretty much anywhere you go in the Surrey-Vancouver area of British Columbia you can find KIRTAN DVD'S. If worst comes to worst, go to Khalsa School, and perhaps get them from there, it's been over 3 years I went to British Columbia, perhaps people from BC can enlighten you better on this, as I am sure there are loads of British Columbians on here. :T:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Fateh Ji,

Thanks for the info. I had thought that Satnam Trust was no longer in business though?

I have been to the store next to Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar before(last year) and they have a good selection of CD's but, not too many dvd's.

Fateh Ji.

Fateh Ji,

Thanks for the info. I had thought that Satnam Trust was no longer in business though?

I have been to the store next to Gurdwara Dasmesh Darbar before(last year) and they have a good selection of CD's but, not too many dvd's.

Fateh Ji.

wutcha talkin bout man, lol they have like 4 stores rite by there :umm:

Fateh Ji,

Fateh Ji.

wutcha talkin bout man, lol they have like 4 stores rite by there :umm:

Fateh Ji,

I don't know the Surrey area that well. LOL. I will check that out. Thanks.

Fateh.

• 1 year later...

Fateh Ji.

This post is from 2 years ago, but when I went to Satnam Trust it was closed. It was a Saturday.

Are there specific hours Satnam Trust is open on weekends??

I'm looking for some rare kirtan CD's of not-so famous raagis. For example, Bhai Harcharan Singh Khalsa.

If anyone knows, please reply.