Singh In White School

Harmeet_Singh

make that 3 now :umm:

singh, be a singh, keep you head high, do ardaas before you start school. guru will take care of you. just be yourself, be confident and noone will bother you

VJKK VJKF

aww veerji it must be hard that's kind of easy to understand i mean goin with sikh people to school all your life(i tink :@ )and now all of a sudden you're the only singh.....hmmm now there's a test from guru sahib i see :umm: ......before you go on the first day.....read this shabd "bilaval mahala 5...taati vao na laagaee parbraham sarnaaee" :lol: .....and do ardas and tell guru sahib that guru sahib please help me where i am going today i will be the only singh and i am afraid i'll be insulted and so on.....do a pure ardas full of love and i promise guru sahib will help you :D .....trust me it helps me all the time....and try to get rid of this fear have faith in guru sahib and yourself....be proud that you're a singh.....guru gobind singh ji's son :D and good luck veerji! :TH: bhul chuk maaf

VJKK VJKF

Chadanjit Kaur could not have said it better (The power of Canucks :umm: woohoo.gif )

Anyways, don't be scared or anything brother, trust me it won't be a big deal. Just talk to them like everyone else would, pull off some jokes, just to show them that your "normal" like everyone else too. Remember SEVA LAKH SE EK LAROUN. One KHALSA is worth 150, 000.

RESPECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Best of Luck man, AND YESS NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. :TH:

lol you aint the only one im surrounded by these chinese looking people lol called fijans, im the only singh im my school, but somehow im respected because of my dastaar since its so big lol, but you've just got to be friendly with everyone and you'll get respect yourself

just do your chaupai sahib regularly at school and leave the rest to guru maharaj