Samagam

Guest _kaur_

Guest _kaur_

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Has anyone here wanted to go to a samagam so bad they would do anything?.. You ask your parents and they say no and you feel so crushed inside. There is nothing like the atmosphere a samagam has. Everyone singing Guru Sahib's Hymn's, the vibrations are crazy and when you know you cant go.. oh man.. I feel like that.. i want to go so bad but i cant right now and its so hard to accept it. I put a happy face on infront of my parents but im dying inside

Our loved ones be they parents, friends, partners, siblings, or children are not always right. Its SO easy to get attached to them when we should only attach ourselves to our True Beloved. If its in any way possible to go to the smagam then do so. Your situation reminded daas of a shabad:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=20665

otherwise there's a rehnsbhai this saturday which will be broadcasted online thanks to the EktaOne sewadars - please tune in:

http://www.ektaone.com/rehansbhai

can i be the village <banned word filter activated>. :umm: @

what is the samagam ....

i DONT know pls help... d_oh.gif

VJKK VJKF

i know EXACTLY what you're saying panji.....i really do cry_smile.gif ....i guess we just have to stay strong....whatever happens is in guru sahib's hukam....even though once in a while i still say it's unfair......it's so hard though :umm: there's nothing wrong in this i mean.......why do parents still say no?!?!??! no.gif :lol:

VJKK VJKF

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone here wanted to go to a samagam so bad they would do anything?.. You ask your parents and they say no and you feel so crushed inside. There is nothing like the atmosphere a samagam has. Everyone singing Guru Sahib's Hymn's, the vibrations are crazy and when you know you cant go.. oh man.. I feel like that.. i want to go so bad but i cant right now and its so hard to accept it. I put a happy face on infront of my parents but im dying inside

i konw how u feel too Penjii, even if i can go to the whole smagam due to paretns saying no, i have to convince them to let me go to the rainsbhai at least hunna....but they always make me leave early due to someone being tired or something...even though my parents are amritdhari..its still weird cos ive only ever stayed at a whole rainsbhai twice....hurts so bad inside but just keep doin Ardaas to Guruji, if he wants you to be there then you'll go hunna, just stay strong and as long as you're still attached to your Guru youll see gradually how nothing will get in the way of that love. ..

Fateh Ji

" if he wants you to be there then you'll go hunna, just stay strong and as long as you're still attached to your Guru youll see gradually how nothing will get in the way of that love. .. "

vaehguru, this is the essence of it all. its all in bhana...if your truly attahced to your guru, then it will nort be too much of a problem if you cannot go to a smagam...if its your guru that you are attached to..and not people, then you wil eb bale to experience a connection with vaheguru even just by going to your local gurdwara.same vaheguru..still in sangat.

hope this wasnt too harsh..