I'm So...

Azaad

If you're happy right now, why do you need suggestions? Keep the state of mind that you have now and you will always be happy!

I've got no idea why I'm so happy...I woke up this morning and felt like doing the Carlton dance from Fresh Prince..lol

Something feels so good...but just don't know what.. :gg:

Guest peacemaker
I've got no idea why I'm so happy...I woke up this morning and felt like doing the Carlton dance from Fresh Prince..lol

HAHAH!!! A reference to Fresh Prince!!! You get high marks in my book!! Yeah, I have feelings like that all the time, but I've never been able to explain it!

Guest G.Kaur
If you're happy right now, why do you need suggestions? Keep the state of mind that you have now and you will always be happy!

Did you recently get married or engaged? :p

Either it makes you happy or it makes you run away and say arrghhhhhhhhhhhh rab jeeeee mainu bachaaa :p (no offence to everyone who's engaged/married)

This is so off-topic. I better go do some studying now. Laterz guys.