Sikhs Also Want Freedom For Kashmir

SaRpAnCh

THOUSANDS AT A FREEDOM RALLY IN KASHMIR UN HQ RECENTLY

WHEN WILL PANJAB AWAKEN?

More videos on the same channel Sikhs and their organisations in Panjab fully support this movememnt and we stand United with the Kashmiris in this issue

Well no one can answer better than me for this post... I belong to gursikh family from jammu n my grandparents are from poonch (near pak border, pok), as of now we are very well settled in New Delhi certainly in the war between hindus and muslims we sikhs are being ignored in the valley......there was a time when hindus are being kicked out of the valley and now the same is happening to sikhs one of my friend called me up few days back and said that kashmiri muslims are beating up sikh and hindu truck drivers in the velley and they are now gonna catch muslims drivers in lakhanpur punjab border to give them a lesson well hindus are certainly amongst the one who suffered a lot there but now its seems to be sikhs turns, well sikhs in valley i guess got more spritual thoughs than those are in punjabs as jutt communities and other communities are cutting their beards and busy nowadays celebrating with a bottle of beer and whishkeys on the other side sikhs communities in jammu are worried about how to overcome the crisis which is going out there and their families are suffering. I still remember when I was a kid my chacha ji got a bullet in his head and a chin when he was encountered as he was a active member of the khalishtani group....... that was a time when these muslims supports sikhs activists to trouble indian government in punjab and for there self motivated purposes they provide all golla barud(explosives and arms) smuggled from pak but at those days we were the one who suffered too and suffering even now.............we lost more than enough in early 80's and 90's well we cant take any more now........

Punjab government of Akalis is nothing else then a B.S