Thakt Sri Hazur Sahib-travel

1kAuR1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Im going to Hazur Sahib for the 300saal celebrations. My friend has booked our plane and train tickets, however no one seems to know how long it will take to get from Mumbai to Nanded.

If anyone knows for sure can you let me know or where I can find out from?

Thanks

Im going to Hazur Sahib for the 300saal celebrations. My friend has booked our plane and train tickets, however no one seems to know how long it will take to get from Mumbai to Nanded.

Thanks

it takes 12 hours by train from mumbai to Nanded, get the AC2 tier train cos u can sleep on it and the journey will be comfortable, i live in huzoor sahib so if u need to know anythin else email me or pm me.

Thanks

it takes 12 hours by train from mumbai to Nanded, get the AC2 tier train cos u can sleep on it and the journey will be comfortable, i live in huzoor sahib so if u need to know anythin else email me or pm me.

Luck You

You live in Hazoor Sahib

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The train leaves mumbai at just past 6 in the morning and gets to hazur sahib at just before 6 in the evening. Any idea how to book accomodation for the 300 saal? also does anyone know know where the train leaves from? is it the airport or a station? :gg: Also ive tried looking for details of flights but no luck, anyone got firsthand experience of travelling to nanded from mumbai? thanks

The train leaves mumbai at just past 6 in the morning and gets to hazur sahib at just before 6 in the evening. Any idea how to book accomodation for the 300 saal? also does anyone know know where the train leaves from? is it the airport or a station? :gg: Also ive tried looking for details of flights but no luck, anyone got firsthand experience of travelling to nanded from mumbai? thanks

there ar two trains to one called devgiri express and one called nandigram, both leave in evening, check out this website http://www.southernrailway.org/ train leaves from railway station called Dadra.

for 300 saal accomodation email dp singh Chawladpsingh@gmail.com the superintendent of sachkhand (NRI rooms are in process for completion)

the airport is not yet ready at Nanded, they are hoping to get it started in few weeks (however was supposed to be done Aug 15th) even so after that limited flights are going to nbe coming in and during 300 saal private planes will be coming in, full details are yet to be announced.