Guru Maneyo Granth Smagam

Azaad

Sandwell and Birmingham Sikh Gurdwara Councils proudly present Guru Maneyo Granth Smagam to celebrate the 300th Gurgaddi Divas of Dhan Dhan Satguru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

Sikhi Gurmat Camp

4th October @ Guru Har Rai Gurdwara, High Street, West Bromwich

10am -5pm!!!

Gurmat Camp

11th-12th October @ Guru Nanak Gurdwara, High St, Smethwick

8am-6pm!!!

More details regarding Both gurmat camps will follow!!

Guru Nanak Gurdwara, 130 High Street, Smethwick, B66 3AP:-

18th October Amrit Sanchaar

19th October NAGAR KIRTAN

25th October Rahinsabai Kirtan 7pm-5am

More details will follow closer to the time!!!

Other programmes:-

22nd-27th September Katha by Giani Balbir Singh

Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Edward St. West Bromwich

7pm-8pm

28th September Kirtan by Ragi Amarjit Singh

Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Edward St. West Bromwich

11.30am-12.30pm

29th September -5th October Katha by Giani Balbir Singh

Guru Har Rai Gurdwara

High Street, West Bromwich

6pm-7pm

6th October-12th October Katha by Giani Balbir Singh

Gurdwara Amrit Parchaar Dharmik Diwan

Oldbury

7pm-8pm

13th-19th October Asa Di Vaar Kirtan by Ragi Surjan Singh Ji

Guru Nanak Gurdwara, High St

Smethwick

5am-6.50am

20th October Kirtan Darbar (More details to come)

21st-26th October Dhadhi Jatha by Bhai Surinder Singh Rasila

Ramgarhia Sikh Temple, Graham Street

7.00pm-8.30pm

27th October -2nd November Katha by Giani Balbir Singh

Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji

Dudley Rd, Tividale

7pm-8pm

For more info about the programmes please contact:

Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick 0121 558 2527

Ramgarhia Gurdwara, Graham St 0121 233 2647

Guru Har Rai Gurdwara, West Brom 0121 553 7219

Giani Sukha Singh (Gurmat Camps) 07956 938 737

email: info@gurumaneyogranth.info

www.GuruManeyoGranth.info

the famous ragi jatha etc tend to cost, hence smethwick tends not to book them as seen in the past, its outsiders that book the programs and the comittees present past and most liekly future just try to get pamp out of it.

Also Giani Satnaam Singh Jee Damdami taksaal vale are doing katha over birmingham, i will try to get dates and time asap.

A gurmukh who did seva at mehta chowk for many years and stayed with baba thakur singh jee for approx 14 years, someone who actually ses the truth and dsnt do the sweet topic katha, thats beats around the bush and keeps everyone happy... lol

Gurfateh

The Camps are not being organised by the two Gurdwara Council they are being organised by the youth.

Apart from the Nagar Kirtan and rehinsabai I don’t see how it will be a smagam as sangat have been told about 1 hour programmes at different venues, how are the 2 council justify it as a smagam, sorry to sound a bit negative. If they had come together and had a big smagam at one Gurdwara in Sandwell and one in Birmingham wouldn’t that be better, and more sangat could attend.

I think as my mate K_Z saying its all about the pump all the Gurdwara committees want their pump, and want their name on the posters.

its seems like the akj organised the preplanned rensbai, giani balbir singh jee is doing the katha at the gurdvara sahibs as already preplanned by himself aka thats his normal weeks, the camps are organised by the youth... The only thing they can take credit for is a nagar kirtan, in which they will be walking at the front and posing for pictures and just pamping each other or shouting at sangat and telling them where they can/cannot walk or even try to walk inbetween the panj pyareh (talking from experience)

SO what have they actually done... yeh thats what i thort.

Please also consider the UK national Smagaam of the 300th Gurgaddi Diwas on Sunday 28th September in the grounds of Prestwold Hall near Loughborough.

See www.emcg.co.uk for further details.

A very solid line up of world class Keertani Jathae and a day long programme for all the family (young, old, spirtually inclined or just inquisitive). Be there ! :TH:

Fateh

I heard there are going to be 2 nagar kirtans (1 from sandwell and the other from birmingham), and they will meet up at gngsmethwick were there will be a massive program held, but it doest state on the posters:S.

dont se the point of wasting money if not that many sangat are ging to turn up as other gurdwara have better programs on that day, as iv heard.

Gurfateh i have just seen the poster for these events it has mool manter on it up to Jap!!

What stand are the Sandwell and Birmingham Gurdwara council taken on this matter what are they trying to promote?

I think the ekta factor has got to there head, they are trying to cater for all, not having the mangal charan upto gurpasaad or sampooran mool mantar upto nanak hosi bhi sach, lol, they probably got stuck half way at jap.... or are telling us to japp... LOL.. i dunno, buv could you please post the poster, i would like to see it also.

The Gurdvara council smagam seems like a joke, But i suppose i dont know what they have planned so cant comment much, but from whats been revealed so farr dsnt look very impressive, i mean come on its TWO Councils involved REPRESENTING ALL OF BIRMINGHAM AND SANDWELL. LOL..

Gurfateh i have just seen the poster for these events it has mool manter on it up to Jap!!

What stand are the Sandwell and Birmingham Gurdwara council taken on this matter what are they trying to promote?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I am the designer of above poster. Well where it is written that it is a mool manter. Its just a complete line of Gurbani because it ends in "||". This means it is complete in itself.

"Jinney Muh Oniyan Gallan"

Anyone can interpret it as he/she wants.

I want to mention some people just look for mistakes or points so they can point out.

Anyone who is real sikh will take benefit of even that single line.

Gurbani says "Ninnda Bhali Kisey Ki Nahi".

There is so much information about sikhism programmes on the poster, go and attend those programmes and take benifit from Gurbani.

We all need so much to learn.

>>>

Well! I apologise from panth, if there is something wrong with the poster.

Just promote sikhi !!! This should be the moto.

Name : Maninder Singh

Email : theredcode@yahoo.com