Johlanwala Baba Followers Cause Mayhem In Central Town Gurdwara Jalandar

Guest confusingh

This the same Sants who had a court case going on for stealing land? They are all quite ignorant anyway!

Well... you might find somebody on this forum telling you they saw the sant flying on a carpet and throwing flowers on them then they prayed to them and won the lottery,,, we don't need sants, and if it came to it and I saw one of these pakhandis I wouldn't like to see what they look like after... how many of these sants have cases against them and are charged and paid to justice? oh ignorant people,,, dont you see we dont need humans to guide us to god... when we have Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Fateh!

It wasen't stealing land.. there were people trying to take over the land of the dera under their control and it had to be taken to court to have the land permanantly placed under the Gurdwara.

We don't have a need for Sants? There was no need for Sant Jarnail Singh Ji to re-awaken us. There was no need for Sant Attar Singh Ji to do parchaar and inspire hunderds of thousands of people to take amrit. There is no need for Sants?

Trust me brother.. there have always been and always will be Sants to lighten up Kaljug. :)

Fateh.

Guest confusingh

Thanks for your response Veer Ji

by the process of following a sant we are then clearly not following Bani...you are giving humans divinity which is again a paap in Sikhi, its just because people fail to put full vishwaas in Bani that they need these people who are able to then do parchar about anything they want and people will follow blindly, there is no sense in doing this...

I do agree there have been Sants and Mahapurshs, however we should not give any modern day sants any divinity, they probably earn more than you do...

Sant Jarnail Singh was a SantSipahi distinctions between Sant Jarnail Singh and others need to be made, he was very different to the majority... he was an exception but even did not state himself as a sant, it was a title given by sangat after he saw political flaws within India, I respect him greatly because most Singhs who I've come across on this forum could never see these flaws if they tried their whole life, some people lack knowledge, however Sant Jarnail Singh didn't he was in fact full of gian. Now lets be completely honest if Sant ji wasn't head of Damdami Taksal would there have been somebody else to find this and put forward these views...the obvious answer is no. There aren't people who can put their own lives down in the name of religion so easily, that is GurSikh Pyaar... not the pay slip sants who are probably much better off than me and you Singha, they do parchar as they feel right and it is THEIR views their chelay follow not Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj's, which is a great shame!

Fateh.

Guest confusingh

Also, I was in India when coverage of this whol land grabbing case was going on, was it not true that the dera took the land off of a local in order to support plans of expansion, sangat must be giving their sants a decent wage?

I know what happened, it was well documented in the media who are unbiased, both Sikh and non-Sikh media groups. I also spoke to several people who are within sangat, they also held a similar belief to me. Look follow who you like, at the end of the day Waheguru becomes the judge. I hope you find True Sikhi within the form of gian from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Also, there is a real need for sants such as Maan Singh Pehowa wala aswell too... I mean he had much satkar for the bibiyan within his sangat?

Also, I was in India when coverage of this whol land grabbing case was going on, was it not true that the dera took the land off of a local in order to support plans of expansion, sangat must be giving their sants a decent wage?

I know what happened, it was well documented in the media who are unbiased, both Sikh and non-Sikh media groups. I also spoke to several people who are within sangat, they also held a similar belief to me. Look follow who you like, at the end of the day Waheguru becomes the judge. I hope you find True Sikhi within the form of gian from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Also, there is a real need for sants such as Maan Singh Pehowa wala aswell too... I mean he had much satkar for the bibiyan within his sangat?

phaji ....u talk about Satkaar for Bani which i 100% agree with .....and if you read bani u will know...........how many times in Bani it says seek the sanctuary of the saints...how many times it says find the saints and do their seva?!

fair play there are many pakhandis out there....but there are so many mahapurks out there today that do so much seva for the panth.....so dont paint them all with the same brush.

also regarding Sant Baba Mann Singh Pehowa Vale......just check out www.theworldofgurunanak.com and look at "previous programmes" and "seva around the world" and see for yourself the seva they do for the likes of me and you.

Guest confusingh

Veer ji thanks for your respectful reply,

However I do not wish to grace that thing you call Sant Mann Singh with my viewing of his website...Panthi.org a clear panthic newspaper told everybody of this persons paaps...

And tell me how you are supposed to look in the face of the Mothers, Sister, Fathers and Brothers affected by his desires, go to them and tell them of Sant's message and tell me if you are able to remain looking them in the face, a million good deeds can be washed away with one evil...

MAHAPURSH,,, I'd rather say MAHAPAPI... IF you see somebody as Sant Mann Singh as a Sant... I URGE you to become a true Guru Ka Singh...

The strange thing is I wonder if all would have this divinity for HUMANS if they were to see the disgusting things that old man was up to!

Gussa Ni Karna Sangat Ji, I am stating truth go to past issues of panthic, a newspaper which has done great seva for the Sikh community.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest confusingh

I ALSO DONT UNDERSTAND...

How can you compromise the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj by using human intervention... humans are prone to error, one human could do false parchaar to 1000s,,, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is inerrant there are no errors within Bani, it is on the error of a human if they misinterpret Bani.

With human intervention in a GurSikh lifestyle, then we are not following Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj but giving that mere mortal divinity and practicing their opinion rather than a pure and true Sikhi. This is not the way forward for Sikhi.

People speak of how they've brought many people to take amrit, however muslims I'm sure say the same thing about their 'great' people who convert Sikhs to Islam, type on youtube see for yourself, surely converting 1000s doesn't make one good, rather one practicing true to themselves is much better.

The context of Sant used within Bani is not the form we give to humans, we give humans divinity and put them as being a part of bani by claiming the context of 'sant' is in relation to these humans, however that's a misinterpretation because the phrase 'sant' is used in terms of a supreme being one who has attained the grace of Waheguru, how can one then say these are humans among us, who are not inerrant, does this then mean we are doing beadbi of Guru Ji and Waheguru by claiming these people are divine, because they are not! Why can we not educate ourselves, open our eyes and say to people 'Assi Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj de Singh haan, Assi Khande Dha Amrit Shakia' rather than ' Assi Sant WoogieBoogie dha amrit shakia' Sant Jarnail Singh clearly stated this, we should not put divinity within humans, it is a paap, he told us to not say 'assi bhindranwale dha amrit shakia' he also said you are taking amrit of Guru Gobind Singh Ji from the Panj Pyare by the Khanda, why can we not keep Sikhi as it should be, with only our Gurus as our guidance, why the need for humans?

Je Galti Hoi fir Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna, I've tried to make this as simple as possible, in my previous posts people have found it hard to understand.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Veer ji thanks for your respectful reply,

However I do not wish to grace that thing you call Sant Mann Singh with my viewing of his website...Panthi.org a clear panthic newspaper told everybody of this persons paaps...

And tell me how you are supposed to look in the face of the Mothers, Sister, Fathers and Brothers affected by his desires, go to them and tell them of Sant's message and tell me if you are able to remain looking them in the face, a million good deeds can be washed away with one evil...

MAHAPURSH,,, I'd rather say MAHAPAPI... IF you see somebody as Sant Mann Singh as a Sant... I URGE you to become a true Guru Ka Singh...

The strange thing is I wonder if all would have this divinity for HUMANS if they were to see the disgusting things that old man was up to!

Gussa Ni Karna Sangat Ji, I am stating truth go to past issues of panthic, a newspaper which has done great seva for the Sikh community.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

firstly phaji i think u need to understand that there political angles to all newspapers and media websites including panthic.org......i dont want to say anything bad about any site or media group but i think u need to understand this FACT before believing everything u read.

also somebody once said something very great to me which i think is very relevant to this.....

"Its every sikhs responsibility to find out the truth before making a decision or casting a judgement on anyone"

bhul chuk maaf