Smethwick Gurdwara Takes Part In A Punjabi Festival In Birmingham

Singh@

Fateh

Just reading the sikh times on the net and jsut seen that committee memebers of guru nanak gurdwara smethwick supporting a mela that took place in smethwick in the park on 31st may 09.

whats going on!!!?

this year marks 25Years of 1984 and the Gurdwaras taking part and supporting a Mela!!!

this mela had punjabi singers including nachatar gill...

They should be using that money elsewere and not organsing a mela, wuith no pachar and nothing to do with sikhi not a mention of the march this sunday!

the vice president was one of the main guys who had put this whle mela together!

i fort this gurdwara was gettign thier act together!!

i hope this doesnt have any connection with the gurdwara again!

see the pcitures below!

Bul Chuk Maff

Fateh

post-20150-1243889561_thumb.jpg

post-20150-1243889638_thumb.jpg

Waheguru Waheguru,

Whats wrong with these idiots?

Why can't they use that money, to sponsor Sikh Channel? sponsor Sikh World? or hold a Sikh Event? Get a famous kathakar to do Katha...

How stupid are these comitte members...

These people just think they are good holding mele.

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Waheguru,

Whats wrong with these idiots?

Why can't they use that money, to sponsor Sikh Channel? sponsor Sikh World? or hold a Sikh Event? Get a famous kathakar to do Katha...

How stupid are these comitte members...

These people just think they are good holding mele.

WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Gurfateh the two singhs that you have pointed out aren’t in the committee at Smethwick anymore, and the mela wasn’t organised by the Gurdwara nor was any money given to it from my knowledge.

Fateh

The guy whohas a white beard is in the commetti and the other guy "vice-president" was in the commetti two weeks ago.

Also who went to the opening ceromony on the festival and who offcialy open the festival...was you there?????

That’s true he was in the committee two weeks ago but you have circle the wrong Singh as the president. The Singh to the left Avtar Singh Gill was the President of GNG Smethwick Two weeks ago not the one who is circled. iam not saying this is a good thing because majority of the thing maybe all of the things this male promoted were anti Gurmat.

Guy who open the male Sukhwinder Singh who you have circled as Vice President is also the president of the Smethwick Festival organising Committee. And as he is now not in the committee of the Gurghar I don’t see the problem in that.

SIngh you need to get all the facts before you post please

Fateh

ermm the planning of the mela takes atleast a year??

Soo he was in the commetti when he was planning it....and he wasnt in the commetti prior to the event 1week....

and thanks for telling me that his the president for the smethwick festival aswell!

The main point if that former vice president of the Gurdwara is sposed 2 me promting the Khalistan Movement and Sikhi but NOOOO instead why doest he use his time as being a vice president on a big Gurdwara in planning such an event that is waist of time and no point!

U tell me whats the point in having the mala??

And oh yh when they had the mela last year he was the main one to giv them funding out of the Gurdwara!!

Why should the Gurdwara pay for bhangrato be played on the street???

Fateh

ermm the planning of the mela takes atleast a year??

Soo he was in the commetti when he was planning it....and he wasnt in the commetti prior to the event 1week....

and thanks for telling me that his the president for the smethwick festival aswell!

The main point if that former vice president of the Gurdwara is sposed 2 me promting the Khalistan Movement and Sikhi but NOOOO instead why doest he use his time as being a vice president on a big Gurdwara in planning such an event that is waist of time and no point!

U tell me whats the point in having the mala??

And oh yh when they had the mela last year he was the main one to giv them funding out of the Gurdwara!!

Why should the Gurdwara pay for bhangrato be played on the street???

I think the point here is that Gurdwara money has not been used for this mela, i live in SMethwick and hate this mela, so do alot of sangat that live here, but so what if he is organising the mela, if he wants to spend his time doing that, that’s his choice bhaji. many of the committee members of Gurdwara around the country spend hundred maybe thousands of pounds ever week on parties they throw for family members and friends were they have shrab and meat.

i agree that a person who is part of a Gurdwara committee should have a reasonability to the sangat, should avoid doing anti gurmat thing, but i think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill

as you can see not many people care about this topic apart from me and you singh, come no singh let start a different topic.