I am looking for a new smartphone mobile with the following features :

1)DUAL SIM capability including 1 for 3G

2)3G supported

3)Touchscreen preferably

4)WiFi supported

5)Camera(not compulsory)

6)FM(not compulsory)

7)Good battery life

The only mobile phone which is available in our market with above features is "Acer DX 900" but I am a bit sceptical in buying this phone as Acer is a new company in the field of mobile phones although their laptops are well known.

So if some one is using the Acer DX 900 then please let me know your experience.Could you please list the pros and cons of the Acer DX 900 ?Should I go ahead with buying this phone or should I wait ?

Is there any other smartphone available with the above features ?

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF,

2)3G supported

3)Touchscreen preferably

4)WiFi supported

5)Camera(not compulsory)

6)FM(not compulsory)

7)Good battery life

The only mobile phone which is available in our market with above features is "Acer DX 900" but I am a bit sceptical in buying this phone as Acer is a new company in the field of mobile phones although their laptops are well known.

So if some one is using the Acer DX 900 then please let me know your experience.Could you please list the pros and cons of the Acer DX 900 ?Should I go ahead with buying this phone or should I wait ?

WJKK WJKF

"BlackBerry Pearl 9100" should address your needs. You cam compare the two. Blackberry has a better reputation as a brand

Guest PunjabSingh

WJKK WJKF,

2)3G supported

3)Touchscreen preferably

4)WiFi supported

5)Camera(not compulsory)

6)FM(not compulsory)

7)Good battery life

WJKK WJKF

"BlackBerry Pearl 9100" should address your needs. You cam compare the two. Blackberry has a better reputation as a brand

Is Blackberry Pearl 9100 "DUAL SIM" mobile ?

WJKK WJKF,

2)3G supported

3)Touchscreen preferably

4)WiFi supported

5)Camera(not compulsory)

6)FM(not compulsory)

7)Good battery life

WJKK WJKF

http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=specs&id=1920&view=1&c=rim_blackberry_pearl_9100_rim_stratus

Above is the link of its detail specification. When you say "Dual SiM" I assume you mean by if mobile will run both on 2G & 3G network

That does appear to be the case as GSM (2g) & UMTS (3g) standards are both supported by the phone

but phone is new and only avaiable in Jan2010 ie in 2-3 weeks time

Guest PunjabSingh

WJKK WJKF,

2)3G supported

3)Touchscreen preferably

4)WiFi supported

5)Camera(not compulsory)

6)FM(not compulsory)

7)Good battery life

WJKK WJKF

http://pdadb.net/ind...100_rim_stratus

Above is the link of its detail specification. When you say "Dual SiM" I assume you mean by if mobile will run both on 2G & 3G network

That does appear to be the case as GSM (2g) & UMTS (3g) standards are both supported by the phone

DUAL SIM means 2 SIM cards running "simultaneously" on the same mobile phone.

WJKK WJKF,

2)3G supported

3)Touchscreen preferably

4)WiFi supported

5)Camera(not compulsory)

6)FM(not compulsory)

7)Good battery life

WJKK WJKF

http://pdadb.net/ind...100_rim_stratus

DUAL SIM means 2 SIM cards running "simultaneously" on the same mobile phone.

oh i see. Then I take my advice back. I am not sure if the blackberry model have a dual sim facility