Any Doomers Or Survivalists In Sikh Community ?

survivalist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomer

A Doomer is a peakist (one who has peak oil related concerns that oil depletion will lead to a severe economic recession or another Great Depression) that also believes that a Malthusian Catastrophe will inevitably follow. Doomers attribute their beliefs to humanity's over reliance on petroleum for agricultural and industrial productivity. Many doomers are also survivalists.

Are there any sikhs who believe that our current way of life will end and there will be massive unrest, rioting, mass killing ???

I am myself a 'survivalist' and want to know some fellow sikhs who share same ideology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomer

Are there any sikhs who believe that our current way of life will end and there will be massive unrest, rioting, mass killing ???

I am myself a 'survivalist' and want to know some fellow sikhs who share same ideology.

yes count me in....i regularly visit ATS and GLP...u will know these sites if you are a doomer :lol:

so whats the latest....? timescales...? WW3 on its way...?

If we have faith in God, then what is there to worry about? We only have fears because we are witholding our love for Guruji. Still it is a natural response to warn people of the dangers that lie ahead. But at the end of the day, Its Waheguru who decides the fate of the world, Waheguru protects his devotees. So lets become enslaved to him. Then no harm can ever come our way.

wjkk wjkf

I'm a definite survivalist. Very interested in self reliance, self sustainability and community sustainability.

I find it difficult to be self reliant in an increasingly technologically dependent, globalized and consumerist society.

I feel there is more empowerment and spirituality through craftsmanship and barter, than mechanized mass production and wage economies.

Any thoughts on literature out there.

I've heard of books like '5 Acres and Independence', and those sorts of books. Many articles on animal raising, gardening etc.

On a related note, a good book on history, technology and sociology is "The Third Wave by Alvin Toffler"-It's an older book, but very a informative and futurist book.

Also, anyone knows where to get cheap/wholesale priced solar panels ?