Forum- Big Black Annoying Screen?

Singh559

In chrome when you are on that page, right click and choose "Inspect Element". Then choose the "Resources" option and enable the resource tracking.

This will list everything that gets loaded. when you browse the page.

Send me the screenshot of what is loaded on your computer.

Can you confirm that this only happens on that topic? Not on anyother site? I think the poster of that topic pasted the article from another site so it could just be bad html gone in the post.

In chrome when you are on that page, right click and choose "Inspect Element". Then choose the "Resources" option and enable the resource tracking.

This will list everything that gets loaded. when you browse the page.

Send me the screenshot of what is loaded on your computer.

Can you confirm that this only happens on that topic? Not on anyother site? I think the poster of that topic pasted the article from another site so it could just be bad html gone in the post.

Well it happens only on SikhSangat, no other website (that I know of). When I clear my cache it seems to stop for a little bit and then starts and stops if I scroll up and down. Eventually it just appears and doesn't go away. It happens on every topic, including this one. It seems to be fine on internet explorer. Happens only when I click a topic.

I did the screenshot, the list is huge.

15nkuon.jpg

are you on msn? If so add me and I will try to help you identify what it could be when it happens. Let me know and i will pm you my email address.

I have MSN, but i rarely use it. I can get on if all else fails. When I get home i'm going to try to uninstall and reinstall google chrome. If all else fails I shall add you.

Thanks