Need Advice

Guest Empty

Guest Empty

Vjkk Vjkf

I think I'm on the verge of having a serious breakdown or worse.

Is there a mature female amritdharee I can talk to via email?

I'm having some problems, I dont even know where to start, but it's really starting to affect me.

I would talk to a family member or a friend bt they have problems of their own, so I don't want to add to it.

Please don't offer to help if your just looking for gossip or if u want a nosey.

I want to discuss my problems with someone genuine, someone I can trust, someone who

will listen and someone who will keep everything confidential.

Thanks

Vjkk Vjkf

Admin Note: Guru piyareyo, please be wary of who you talk to. It could be anyone posing as an Amritdhari Singhnee. There is no harm in seeking a good Gurmat advice from a GurSikh, however you are requested to please NEVER divulge/disclose your real name and your location (city/state/country) in order to keep you safe from predators. We would advice you to create a new email ID, one that does not disclose your real name and location, and you can let the Admins know about it. Do NOT post your new email openly. I am sure we can find an Amritdhari Singhnee (a real and trustworthy one) for you to talk to. Please let us know and we can help you out find a Bibi to talk to. You can email sikhsangat@live.com to reach out to us through your new email. This is being done only to safeguard your privacy and for your safety. We shall be waiting to hear from you and would be delighted to offer a GurSikhi advice.

Guest shaheedfaujasingh

You can get advice from people but it will always help to a certain limit. Following, Reading and Singing Naam And Bani will help us find peace and a destiny - from experience. I've learnt to accept the pain ive been through and to focus on Bani and Naam to harden myself. This opens our mind to a world beyond this one.

From Bad Karma, we get a Negative life and our Bad qualities only make it worse but through Gurbani and Naam we've entered the void of Good Karma and by continuously engaging in this day and night, with every breath we develop High qualities of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. Then we achieve a Great Destiny. Then we only care about others, not ourselves anymore.