Just took Amrit and...

Guest dasguruka

I tie a small keski and wrap my kirpan, gatra, and kanga inside. I take a normal bath.

Then once done, switch kashera, I dry off, put kirpan gatra back on and put my kanga on my gatra.

Then lean over with my head in the tub and wash my hair. dry off. and ta da!

It's a bit hard on your back and can be messy. I should just have a second set of kakaar for ishnaan, might be easier, :)

I don't think your Kanga getting wet should matter much.

If you take a shower, your Kanga is in your Kes beneath your keski. Change your Keski after your shower, if wet.

I would recommend a separate gatra and Kirpan for ishnaan... as getting your kirpan wet, damages the sheath from the inside...and after some time the kirpan will not fit in it tightly enough.

Whilst Kesi-ishnaan, (if under the shower) tie the gatra onto your waist. If your Kanga has a long looped 'dori' (thick thread?)...you can wear it on your neck. If you've got no dori on it...attach the Kanga onto your gatra...with the gatra looping through the teeth of the Kanga.

Like I said, having a separate Gatra-Kirpan for your ishnaan is beneficial. After Kesi Ishnaan...you can leave that gatra to dry and put on the other one.

Do take care, that if the Kirpan is wet, take it out of the sheath and let them both dry up.