Read this story

Guest G.Kaur

Wahegurujeekaakhalsa Wahegurujeekeefathjeeeoo...

These stories are very true i also go to uni and see are girls in lov with "Turks". I hav tried to help most girls here but thy dnt went to knw any singhnee or sikh soc. Thy are soo busy with clubs and pub. Thy dnt wen to knw anything about sikhi. Even if we try to talk to thm thy run a mile....

All i can do is just do "Ardas" 4 my dear sisters out there plz understand sikhi and read how much gurujee and his whole family has done 4 us. We are "daughters of dasam pitha"

Also to my dear brother plz help your sister if thy need any help and giv pyar in brotherly ways....

"Take amrit" and meet his sangat in gurughar

''be a real princess and meet the real lion and he will take care of u forever''

hav faith in "Waheguru"

Wahegurujeekaakhalsa Wahegurujeekeefathjeeoo..

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ohmy.gif yaar main sarri taan nahi parri but main ah kehanda peyar oss nall karro jo kadar paunda and in sikhism intercaste marrage is not allowed even guruhargobind sahib jee didnt married matta kohlan just coze she was a muslim. but guru jee loved her most . love is different thing and hmmmmmmmmmmm. i dont know but guru blessed u even though u left him .

god bless

GHAR GHAR GUNNJAN PEAN GIYEAN NILLE DE SAWAR DIYAN.

• 4 weeks later...

May the True Timless Lord have Mercy on those poor women and girls who have been led astray from the True Path.

And to The sinners who have led them through the wrong path..........Waheguru will do to them as He see's fit.

They may be running free now, but one day they will fall -

So be it Oh Lord, if that be Your Will.