Looking For Gursikh Bride ( Caste No Bar )

singhbj singh

Guest Jacfsing2

Disclosure is ok.

Even in Gurbani caste or surname of Guru & Bhagat Sahibaan's are mentioned.

It just means that this person is upfront & honest.

He has nothing to hide.

Reality is most Amritdhari families ask about caste when fixing marriage just check how many in your vicinity have married out of caste.

My family would probably be on the unique end, there seems to be a lot of different castes marrying each other, not necessarily because of the love of Sikhi, (which many in my family do have), but more of a sense on not caring especially since they are too busy with other stuff in their lives. (Even the way my ancestors accepted Sikhi would be a unique thing all by itself and found Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji).

My family would probably be on the unique end, there seems to be a lot of different castes marrying each other, not necessarily because of the love of Sikhi, (which many in my family do have), but more of a sense on not caring especially since they are too busy with other stuff in their lives. (Even the way my ancestors accepted Sikhi would be a unique thing all by itself and found Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji).

Good, that means your family will not force you to follow stupid caste system unlike majority of Pappu's on SS :-)