Atrocities on Singhs Families

Guest r k

Atrocities on Singhs' Families

In Ropar District, Bhai Didar Singh Daaree was walking on a dirt path in his village of Havara(n) Kala(n) when the police attempted to surround him. Bhai Didar Singh went into a nearby field and an encounter began. Didar Singh had quite a bit of ammunition and so the encounter lasted for 48 hours in which two police inspectors and quite a few police officers were killed. After 48 hours, bullet-proof tractors were brought in which were successful in hunting Bhai Didar Singh down. A police force led by Sumedh Saini fell onto Havara(n) Kala(n) and grabbed Bhai Didar Singh's simple amritdhari brother, who was not involved in anything. They beat him and then brought him to his brother's body. Seeing the body, the brother began to weep, "My beautiful brother…why couldn't I have died in your place?? Where am I going to find a father for you small children? How will your little daughter pass her days?" The brother collapsed on Didar Singh's body. The police pulled him off and then beat him senseless. Even today he wanders the alleys of the village in complete silence.