Tabay Roas Jageo Video - Documentry on RSS

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I did heard abut thi vedio by one of my friend. i was very curious to check this vedio out. thanx to u.

Woteva is happening these days is very wrong. To be honest i personally think after watchin tat vedio if we (Sikhs [not all but yeah majority]) r in this kinda situation then its just cause of our own mistakes and somehow we (Sikhs) are responsible for that. We (Sikhs) needs to sort ourself out bigg time before its toooo late. I know its allready late but still if we lot stick together and do sumthing abuot it still i think sumthin can happen.

I m very impressed with Bhai Sukhpreet Singh. The way he started and fininshed it off was mind blowing. May god bless him.

Bhull Chukk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji KI Fateh

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !

Has anyone got contact with GURSIKH organisation or with Bhai Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke (He is a member of GURSIKH - Global United Research and Service Institute of Knowledge for Humanity)

Can they forward the request to put pics and information/transcript of video onto a website?

or Whoever else made that video in Canada........

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh !