Massacre of 1984!

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sangat ji, Just trying to find answers to these questions as am so depressed after reading the stories of Widows of 1984 massacre....Just mind blowing.....so much discrimination...and nobody pay attention to these victims...even their own community is so immune to their pains and sufferings....I just cried...man!!!! We are so selfish...................I thought I should vent-off here with sikhsangat and reduce my stress little bit...

1. What have Sikhs done to help the victims of 1984 massacre?

2. What have Sikh political parties done to bring justice to victims?

3. After 21 years the Indian Justice system failed to put criminals behind the bars, Why?

4. If we can not get justice from Indian government for the victims of 1984 massacre then what do we expect from France in regards to the issue of BAN on HEAD GEAR?

5. Why Sikhs are not able to take care of the victims or just don't care?

6. Why SGPC can not take care of the VICTIMS, considering billions of budget at their disposal?

7. Sikhs fed whole India during GREEN REVOLUTION why can't they provide permanent housing for the victims(1984)?

8. What is the fate of the children of these victims?

9. Do you feel the PAIN of the Victims?

10. Why are we spending millions on organising huge functions if we can't provide basic necessities of life to these victims?

Do you have a reasonable answer as why Sikh/SGPC/AKALI DAL(s) haven't achieved success in pursuing Justice for these victims???????

Pardon me as am losing myself......May Guru ji help us all!!!!!!!!!

WGJKK

WGJKF

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sangat ji, Just trying to find answers to these questions as am so depressed after reading the stories of Widows of 1984 massacre....Just mind blowing.....so much discrimination...and nobody pay attention to these victims...even their own community is so immune to their pains and sufferings....I just cried...man!!!! We are so selfish...................I thought I should vent-off here with sikhsangat and reduce my stress little bit...

1. What have Sikhs done to help the victims of 1984 massacre?

2. What have Sikh political parties done to bring justice to victims?

3. After 21 years the Indian Justice system failed to put criminals behind the bars, Why?

4. If we can not get justice from Indian government for the victims of 1984 massacre then what do we expect from France in regards to the issue of BAN on HEAD GEAR?

6. Why SGPC can not take care of the VICTIMS, considering billions of budget at their disposal?

7. Sikhs fed whole India during GREEN REVOLUTION why can't they provide permanent housing for the victims(1984)?

8. What is the fate of the children of these victims?

9. Do you feel the PAIN of the Victims?

10. Why are we spending millions on organising huge functions if we can't provide basic  necessities of life to these victims?

Do you have a reasonable answer as why Sikh/SGPC/AKALI DAL(s) haven't achieved  success in pursuing Justice for these victims???????

Pardon me as am losing myself......May Guru ji help us all!!!!!!!!!

WGJKK

WGJKF

98053[/snapback]

Vahegurooo Ji Ka Khalsaaaah, Vaheguroooo Ji Ka Fateeeeeeh!

Great post Bhai Sahib!

On http://www.sachproductions.org/ they have are producing documentary called The Widow Colony which you can see a preview of about 7mins or so. After seeing the documentary it really makes you feel their emotions. :'(

"Maya torments us in so many ways." ang 182

The reason why our community is blind and Mahamoorakhs

"The life of the discarded bride is cursed. She is deceived by the love of duality." Ang 18 because of this we dont seek to help others nor ourselves as Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh envisioned.

10. Why are we spending millions on organising huge functions if we can't provide basic necessities of life to these victims?

"Without Naam, wealth is useless; deceived by wealth, they have lost their way." Ang 59

>> Do you have a reasonable answer as why Sikh/SGPC/AKALI DAL(s) haven't achieved success in pursuing Justice for these victims???????

"This world is engrossed in corruption and cynicism. Only those who know God are saved." Ang 13

"The fools do not know the difference between good and bad; they are deceived by their self-interests." Ang 649

Cynicism means distrust and doubt.

Vahegurooo help us so that we can help our mothers, sisters, fathers and brothers who are suffering.