Radicals, SGPC men clash near Akal Takht

ne one who calls bhai simranjit singh ji mann a bad person is a <admin-profanity filter activated> fruit.

Bhai sahib is a crazy singh who will not leave the need for khalistan.

102081[/snapback]

I will say it again, SS Mann is a spent force and he ignores the families of Shaheed Singh. I have posted an extract from the tapoban web site which is written by the son of a shaheed Singh. Mann, Rode etc visited the family when the Shaheed was alive but as soon as the police kill him they stop visiting and ignore the family. So on the one hand he is trying to get cheap publicity by putting up this Shaheed gallery placard (which has been taken off now) and on the other hand he ignores the family of Shaheed Singh. This shows how concerned he really is about Shaheed Singh. He is a <banned word filter activated> just like Rode.

As for his policies this man wanted a nuclear power station in Punjab, later he backtracked after he remembered Punjab was close to Pakistan and if there was a strike on the plant it would mean disaster.

As for Khalistan he has done u turns on that several times. Original maps show areas of Pak in Khalistan now Mann just wants a buffer state which will not include Pak territory.

A few years ago he even milked down his request for full independence to just more autonomy within the indian union.

You right about one thing he is crazy. A crazy publicity seeker.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only thing i have to add is Dhummaz a fool, Sant ji is Chardi Kala!!

102082[/snapback]

Oh so you know better than Sant Ji's family, his brother who identified the body and the rest of the Sikh panth now accept that Sant Ji is shaheed. Grow up and accept the truth instead of continuing with you fantasy conspiracy theories.

Whatever next ?? Banda Bahadur and Baba Binod Singh are alive and well ?

Oh so you know better than Sant Ji's family, his brother who identified the body

ok then ur sayin if u knew ur brother was wanted and someone asked if this shaheed singh is ur brother ur realy gonna say no

102205[/snapback]

Carry on living in your make belief imaginary world. I expect in this imaginary world Jassa Singh Ahluwalia and the Bhangi Sardars are your next door neighbours after top secret science research reconstructed them using cyborg technology. Also you know someone who has a socket at the back of his head like in the Matrix films.

You carry on with your fantasy world. The Sikh panth apart from a few brain washed youth in the west can carry on believing whatever they wish.

The Taksal has a history of producing shaheed and Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh is one of these.

I will say it again, SS Mann is a spent force and he ignores the families of Shaheed Singh. I have posted an extract from the tapoban web site which is written by the son of a shaheed Singh. Mann, Rode etc visited the family when the Shaheed was alive but as soon as the police kill him they stop visiting and ignore the family. So on the one hand he is trying to get cheap publicity by putting up this Shaheed gallery placard (which has been taken off now) and on the other hand he ignores the family of Shaheed Singh. This shows how concerned he really is about Shaheed Singh. He is a <banned word filter activated> just like Rode.
Mann needs to sort out his priorities, this case you mentioned about Major Ghumans family is not all, the same happened with jathedar Kaunke's family and Jasmeet Kaur [the wife of Satnam Singh Cheehna (BTF)]

in an interview with Jasmeet Kaur:

Any Akali faction with you?

No one is with us now, not even (Simranjeet Singh) Mann. He probably feels that if he speaks up for us, he will never win an election. It is a matter of politics. We do feel abandoned by the community.

The Taksal has a history of producing shaheed and Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh is one of these.

ok then u explain why the damdami taksal home page hasnt updated and put harnam singh as jathadar grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

102511[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Taksals website hasnt been updated in a long time, theyve added the image of the youth rehnsabhai, but i cant seem to find anywhere that states that Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji has left for sachkhand???

Gurfateh!!

ok then u explain why the damdami taksal home page hasnt updated and put harnam singh as jathadar grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

102511[/snapback]

Home pages mean very little. I can register a domain and put what I want on it. The .org Taksal site is registered to a Canadian address so maybe if you truly beleive what is on the web site you can ask Amardeep Deol (email : amarsingh at shaw.ca (replace at with @) why the site does not have Harnam Singh as Jathedar. No doubt like most youth in the west the web-master cannot face the truth and is in denial that Baba Jarnail Singh Ji is Shaheed.