Please explain

Gurfateh

I have come across this thuk in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I may be reading it wrong or maybe I just dont understand it. But, for what I have read, I just dont agree. Can anyone help me with its explaination PLEASE? page 864 of SGGS Ji.

gur naanak naanak har so-ay. ||4||7||9||

Nanak is the Guru; Nanak is the Lord Himself. ||4||7||9||

Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Gurfateh

Gurfateh

I have come across this thuk in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. I may be reading it wrong or maybe I just dont understand it. But, for what I have read, I just dont agree. Can anyone help me with its explaination PLEASE? page 864 of SGGS Ji.

Gurfateh

107270[/snapback]

Guru Nanak was the physical embodiment of Waheguru

Guest A Singh.

Everyone has the Jyot of Vaheguru inside them but the Haumai stays in the way of this. The Haumai is our mind (mann) and when we speak rather than God speaking this is our ego or personality speaking.

For those rare few who have done so much Bhagti that their ego has been completely removed, their personality and thus mann are completely decimated. What is left, when this is removed, is only the Jyot of Vaheguru. When such an individual speaks their ego is not speaking because their Self is non-existant. What they speak is God's words, an embodiment of the Truth in the form of Sachi Bani (true words) rather than Kachi Bani (what we speak as our ego expresses itself). This is why Gurbani is treated with so much respect - the words of Guru Sahib are the words of Akaal Purakh.

Guru Nanak in his 10 incarnations in human body had no identity or ego and thus was God Himself contained within the temporary human body. His Aatma had merged back with God and thus He was God Incarnate.

I hope this has helped you to understand. We should not doubt the Truth of any Gurbani.

Gurfateh

Gurfateh

107270[/snapback]

Guru Nanak was the physical embodiment of Waheguru

107280[/snapback]

Gurfateh

Gurfateh

107270[/snapback]