Man Shot By Armed Police On Tube

It is very sad this innocent person was shot dead. What is also bad is that the top honcho at the Met police said he was linked to the bombings. Yesterday this changes to the deceased being innocent. In some of yesterdays gutter press there were headlines like 1 down 3 to go. I doubt these papers will apologise to the family of the deceased.

The guy could have been stopped outside but the police wale waited till he was in the tube station. Not a great idea on the part of the ccoppers. What if this had been a suicide bomber he could have exploded his device in the stations limited confines and casued a lot of deaths. There is much more to this then we are being told. Eye witnesses say the police men sat on the man and pumped bullets into him, now if they seriously believed he was a suicide bomber would they sit on him ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Unfortunately the guy shot had nothing to do with the terrorist attacks. He was a Brazilian guy, for some reason or another, who ran away from the police.

The guy had a trenchcoat, and was acting suspiciously. Since there are four suicide bombers on the loose in the UK and the police thought that this guy might be one of them, they killed him. This was after they gave him several warnings to surrender himself, but he ran away from the police, adding to the suspicion.

They shot five times in the head cos if a suicide bomber is shot in the leg or arm, they can still detonate the explosive to kill everyone around them. So the only option the police have to stop a suspected suicide bomber is to kill him outright.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo

110505[/snapback]

Mind u i do haf 2 blame da person hu ran aswel. Did cum 2 b an <banned word filter activated> if he acted suspiciously. Y cudn he jus w8 4 da police den tel em calmly. Pagal. Wa he get @ da end of it? Loosin his life.

110510[/snapback]

3 or 4 blokes chasing you in plain clothes with guns would you not try to get away from them. Who knows what went through the poor chaps mind, it is sad that you call the deceased pagal, <banned word filter activated> etc. Have a bit of decency when replying and please refrain from insulting the deceased man. His family are grieving his death and here you are using insulting words against him. Please choose your words carefully.

Mind u i do haf 2 blame da person hu ran aswel. Did cum 2 b an <banned word filter activated> if he acted suspiciously. Y cudn he jus w8 4 da police den tel em calmly. Pagal. Wa he get @ da end of it? Loosin his life.

110510[/snapback]

Actually, there is no need for pronouncing 'pagal' verdict on this. I can explain:

Imagine yourself walking out of your home in one of London's less polished areas and you notice a couple of youngish guys walking up to you with attitude, in plain clothes, and probably short-hair... You think <admin-profanity filter activated>? Could be skins attempting payback for 7/7. Damn, I could be a Paki to them... Plus all those duds this morning. FUUUCCCCK. Just my luck. You quicken pace. They do too. Soon enough one or all demand that you stop. You are accelerating into panic cause you don't want the living <admin-profanity filter activated> kicked out of you - you know that there is small likelihood of retribution for such an act by the law. They start jogging to catch up, you panic and hit the road flying... You see a tube station, and say to yourself, lots of people there and maybe I can get into a train in safety. But they chase you into the station. You look back to see how far they are, they are close, you trip and you have five bullets in your head.

Can't bring myself to blame the security dudes involved. They could not afford to take chances. They guy resembled someone they were on the lookout for, seemed all wrong with his clothes, etc. When they asked him to stop, he ran. Went into the subway. Wires sticking out. JEEESUS, he's going to take a few with him.... They jump him despite the risk to themselves, and put five in. Adrenalin rush. Job well done. But now, I bet the guy who did it wants to take his own life. I would.

Tragedy of first order. Let's leave it at that.

Here are the facts:

• The groups of flats he was staying in had been under surveillance for some time

• He was wearing a padded coat in the summer

• When asked to stop by Police who identified themselves as police he ran.

• He ran into a tube station and bolted over a ticket machine

• He was repeatedly asked to stop

• He ran onto a train where he would not lie still

• The police thought he was on the train to detonate a bomb under his padded coat

• From experience from the Madrid bombings and Israeli intelligence, suspects detonate bombs when cornered.

• The only way to immobilise a potential bomber is enough shots to the head.

• There were many innocent passengers around, and if he had been a bomber, he would have taken them all out.

Make your own mind up based on these facts. A tragic incident, but I think there was much foolishness on the victims part that contributed to it.

Here are the facts:

• The groups of flats he was staying in had been under surveillance for some time

• He was wearing a padded coat in the summer

• When asked to stop by Police who identified themselves as police he ran.

• He ran into a tube station and bolted over a ticket machine

• He was repeatedly asked to stop

• He ran onto a train where he would not lie still

• The police thought he was on the train to detonate a bomb under his padded coat

• From experience from the Madrid bombings and Israeli intelligence, suspects detonate bombs when cornered.

• The only way to immobilise a potential bomber is enough shots to the head.

• There were many innocent passengers around, and if he had been a bomber, he would have taken them all out.

Make your own mind up based on these facts. A tragic incident, but I think there was much foolishness on the victims part that contributed to it.

110645[/snapback]

STOP ARMED POLICE!!!

Which bit did he fail to understand?

110647[/snapback]

That they were not in uniform.

Can you make out a policeman when he is not in uniform ??

And don't believe everything that the police PR says. Who know for sure if they just said 'STOP' or they had indeed said 'STOP ARMED POLICE' ??

STOP ARMED POLICE!!!

Which bit did he fail to understand?

110647[/snapback]

That they were not in uniform.

Can you make out a policeman when he is not in uniform ??

And don't believe everything that the police PR says. Who know for sure if they just said 'STOP' or they had indeed said 'STOP ARMED POLICE' ??

110648[/snapback]

So should we believe the liberal "Terrorist Apologist" media instead?

The same media who constantly seems to make excuses for "mad mullahs"?

The same media that made out Sikhs were rioting outside the REP Theartre, when there were actually no reporters at the time of the incident, and they relied on footage shot by protesters?

NO! I haven't got time for "Terrorist Apologists". :)

Randip Singh ji who is asking you to believe the left-leaning, terrorist-loving media ??

You have just created a strawman and beaten it down yourself. Nobody here is claiming anything of the sort.

The main question is whether the policemen were in 'PLAINCLOTHES' or not ??

WERE THE POLICEMEN READILY IDENTIFIABLE IN PLAINCLOTHES ??

How could the poor guy really know that they were policemen and not some racist skinhead types ??

I wud actualy say both r 2 blame, but stil da outcum woz out ov order. If the police wozn in uniform den das stupid ov da police. (Can dey even shoot if they not in uniform? Aynt they suppose 2 be off duty then?) But n e wayz yeh, da brazillian shudn hav ran suspiciously eitha, it shud hav been obvious if he ran dey wud hav got suspicious whetha it was police/racists. He shud hav used his initiative a little.

But it ayn realy no use of discussing it now, whats happend has happend, no one can stop whas going to happen. Its all in Gods hands.