Man Shot By Armed Police On Tube

Randip Singh ji who is asking you to believe the left-leaning, terrorist-loving media ??

You have just created a strawman and beaten it down yourself. Nobody here is claiming anything of the sort.

The main question is whether the policemen were in 'PLAINCLOTHES' or not ??

WERE THE POLICEMEN READILY IDENTIFIABLE IN PLAINCLOTHES ??

How could the poor guy really know that they were policemen and not some racist skinhead types ??

110654[/snapback]

I'm not even talking about a left leaning media, just those with the holier than thou attitude in the press. These same people have been stating how wrong the "War on Terror" was and that Iraq has caused this all. This has directly had the effect of fuelling the minds of some of these fanatics. In yougov, 25% of Muslims think the terrorist acts are justified. Thats just plain crazy.

This same media is calling for enquiries and all sorts. We are in the middle of a war that began in 1990, which is being waged against Islamic Fundamentalists. However, the DEmocratic countries are being asked to fight this war with one arm tied behind his back.

Lets just see what further facts emerge from an enquiry, but its not looking good for this Brazillian fellow. My brother-in-law is an ex-policeman, as well as my cousin, and they would not go in with all guns blazing when arresting suspects (especially when plain clothed). I doubt in such high profile terrorist cases the officers would be amateurs of gun totting yahoo's as has been implied by the media.

As far as I am concerned there appaear to be two parties to blame here:

1) The terrorists

2) The chap who ran away.

Lets see if the police followed their procedures properly, I very much doubt that they did not.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>>The groups of flats he was staying in had been under surveillance for some time

The flats must have been under pretty poor surveilance as it appears the police did not know which flat the shot man came out of.

>>He was wearing a padded coat in the summer

It was not a very hot day on Friday. It was about 17 degrees so not exactly a scortching hot day. Also strange how early reports of a trench coat changed to a padded jacket. I was in the local town centre on Friday and saw many old Punjabi men wearing jumpers and blazers.

>>When asked to stop by Police who identified themselves as police he ran.

How was he supposed to know that they were really police men and not a bunch of yobs. Also the guy was from Brazil where gun crime is rampant and the police shoot first and ask question after. So it is not unreasonable if a person runs.

>>He ran into a tube station and bolted over a ticket machine

>>He was repeatedly asked to stop

>>He ran onto a train where he would not lie still

If the police really thought he was a suicide bomber then why allow him to board a bus as has been reported. Have we not had a suicide terrorist kill people on a bus recently ?

>>The police thought he was on the train to detonate a bomb under his padded coat

You seriously believe the police thought he was going to explode a bomb ? Eyewitness account state the police sat on him before firing the shots. Now these policemen deserve bravery medals as they risked their lives to sit on a man thinking he had a explosive device which he could trigger at any second. Would you sit on a man you though was a suicide bomber ?

>>From experience from the Madrid bombings and Israeli intelligence, suspects detonate bombs when cornered.

>>The only way to immobilise a potential bomber is enough shots to the head.

From experience Isreali police/military have talked many primed suicide bombers out of suicide bombings (there was such a case last week). Maybe the Met can get some training on this. This shows that the shoot to kill policy is seriosuly flawed.

>>There were many innocent passengers around, and if he had been a bomber, he would have taken them all out.

There were no doubt many innocent people on the bus the shot man caught on his way to the tube station. Why let him board the bus if they seriously believed he was a suicide bomber ?

>>The groups of flats he was staying in had been under surveillance for some time

The flats must have been under pretty poor surveilance as it appears the police did not know which flat the shot man came out of. 

110689[/snapback]

You seem to know more facts than the police? Please enlighten us.

It was not a very hot day on Friday. It was about 17 degrees so not exactly a scortching hot day. Also strange how early reports of a trench coat changed to a padded jacket. I was in the local town centre on Friday and saw many old Punjabi men wearing jumpers and blazers.

110689[/snapback]

It was around 22 Degree's and I was at Barkingside wearing a very light jacket while it was drizzling, and I was sweating.

http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/foru...d=22722&posts=2

How was he supposed to know that they were really police men and not a bunch of yobs. Also the guy was from Brazil where gun crime is rampant and the police shoot first and ask question after. So it is not unreasonable if a person runs.

110689[/snapback]

Actually his family were surprised at why he ran, because he should have been used to coppers carrying guns and being stopped by them, so he should not have been scared.

Also note that this is not Brazil but England where gun crime is not rampant. Infact there are more shootings in the state of California in one year than there are in all of Europe.

If the police really thought he was a suicide bomber then why allow him to board a bus as has been reported. Have we not had a suicide terrorist kill people on a bus recently ?   

110689[/snapback]

I have no idea why they allowed him to board the bus, please enlighten us.

>>The police thought he was on the train to detonate a bomb under his padded coat

You seriously believe the police thought he was going to explode a bomb ? Eyewitness account state  the police sat on him before firing the shots. Now these policemen deserve bravery medals as they risked their lives to sit on a man thinking he had a explosive device which he could trigger at any second. Would you sit on a man you though was a suicide bomber ? 

110689[/snapback]

No I think the police though, "we haven't got anything better to do today, so we'll kill someone, by shooting them 5 time's in the head". Get real man. rolleyes.gif

>>From experience from the Madrid bombings and Israeli intelligence, suspects detonate bombs when cornered.

From experience Isreali police/military  have talked many primed suicide bombers out of suicide bombings (there was such a case last week). Maybe the Met can get some training on this. This shows that the shoot to kill policy is seriosuly flawed.

110689[/snapback]

Actually, they haven't. 95% of suicide bombers explode their bombs. When cops approached the Madrid bombers with "Talking Tactic" they blew away half a building.

>>There were many innocent passengers around, and if he had been a bomber, he would have taken them all out.

There were no doubt many innocent people on the bus the shot man caught on his way to the tube station. Why let him board the bus if they seriously believed he was a suicide bomber ?

110689[/snapback]

I don't know. Why let him board the bus. Please enlighten us Kurtas. Is there some kind of CIA conspiracy against these Mad Mullahs? Pray Tell. rolleyes.gif

110689[/snapback]

You seem to know more facts than the police? Please enlighten us.

110689[/snapback]

It was around 22 Degree's and I was at Barkingside wearing a very light jacket while it was drizzling, and I was sweating.

http://www.ukweatherworld.co.uk/forum/foru...d=22722&posts=2

110689[/snapback]

Actually his family were surprised at why he ran, because he should have been used to coppers carrying guns and being stopped by them, so he should not have been scared.

Also note that this is not Brazil but England where gun crime is not rampant. Infact there are more shootings in the state of California in one year than there are in all of Europe.

110689[/snapback]

I have no idea why they allowed him to board the bus, please enlighten us.

You seriously believe the police thought he was going to explode a bomb ? Eyewitness account state  the police sat on him before firing the shots. Now these policemen deserve bravery medals as they risked their lives to sit on a man thinking he had a explosive device which he could trigger at any second. Would you sit on a man you though was a suicide bomber ? 

110689[/snapback]

No I think the police though, "we haven't got anything better to do today, so we'll kill someone, by shooting them 5 time's in the head". Get real man. rolleyes.gif

From experience Isreali police/military  have talked many primed suicide bombers out of suicide bombings (there was such a case last week). Maybe the Met can get some training on this. This shows that the shoot to kill policy is seriosuly flawed.

110689[/snapback]

Actually, they haven't. 95% of suicide bombers explode their bombs. When cops approached the Madrid bombers with "Talking Tactic" they blew away half a building.

110689[/snapback]

I don't know. Why let him board the bus. Please enlighten us Kurtas. Is there some kind of CIA conspiracy against these Mad Mullahs? Pray Tell. rolleyes.gif

110701[/snapback]

Seeing as you raised the origianl points perhaps it is you who should further enlighten us.

You tell us about the conspiracies. After all you do appear to have a bee in your bonnet about the "liberal Terrorist Apologist media". We have the muslims claiming the media is making them targets and you trying to highlight other hidden agendas.

Well you tell us why the police thought it ok to let the shot man board a bus but then thought he was a threat on at the tube station?

It appears that the police officers and those giving them instructions did not have a clue but this is to be expected from the Met as many police officers I know (including relatives I have in the police ) do not have the sharpest of minds (ups there I go stereotyping the police).

Seeing as you raised the origianl points perhaps it is you who should further enlighten us.

You tell us about the conspiracies. After all you do appear to have a bee in your bonnet about the "liberal Terrorist Apologist media". We have the muslims claiming the media is making them targets and you trying to highlight other hidden agendas.

Well you tell us why the police thought it ok to let the shot man board a bus but then thought he was a threat on at the tube station?

It appears that the police officers and those giving them instructions did not have a clue but this is to be expected from the Met as many police officers I know (including relatives I have in the police ) do not have the sharpest of minds (ups there I go stereotyping the police).

110710[/snapback]

NO I stated the facts as they were from the BBC at the time.

Yes I do have a problem with Terrorist Apoligists and the flabby Liberal media, who make every excuse under the sun for these Mad Mullahs.

It is you who is challenging the points I raised so elaborate! You tell me why they didn't approach him on the bus. I've got a pretty good guess why, but I'll let you tell us since you have all the answers. You have your 5 minutes.

Since you think you are cleverer than your police relatives and those that control them, tell us what they should do? Wait till someone blows themselves up? Talk to them ? LOL.gif

The guy was shot 7 times in the head and once in the shoulder. ONce is a mistake, but 8 times is deliberate, and should give you an idea of what we are facing.

Get Real! rolleyes.gif

PS And don't assume I am a right winger. I'm a left winger, and don't have time for sentimental claptrap for religious fanatics.

This is why the guy ran.

Shooting victim had expired visa

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4713753.stm

110721[/snapback]

This gets worse!

Let me get this right.....he ran away from police and ended up with 8 bullets in him, because he thought armed officers were after him because his visa ran out.

I don't know about you, but if it wasn't for the sad fact an innocent man lost his life in all this, it would be straight out of some black comedy. no.gif

What a tragedy. The sooner they catch these bombers the better!