Stoned As They Slept

sikh supreme

Stoned as they slept Jul 22 2005

A MOTHER-of-four has claimed she is too scared to sleep after an attack on her home as her children slept in bed.

Bricks were hurled through her windows and damage was caused to a family car in the attack which is thought to have caused at least £4,000 worth of damage.

As the family - which included three of the victims children, aged 11, 15 and 16 - slept, they were unaware that their house and car were being vandalised.

The married civil servant claims that her Sikh family have been targeted as a result of the London bombings.

"We initially thought it was the backlash from what's happened in London. We know it's the start of things to come," said the 40-year-old, who does not want to be named.

The family only moved to Dengate Drive in Balsall Common last year from Handsworth Wood.

"It's the first time we've ever experienced anything like this," she said. "It was really really frightening, to come down and see something like that."

She now says she no longer feels safe in her own home, but has praised her neighbours for their support. "I can't sleep at night because I'm just so frightened.

"All the neighbours are keeping a look out. Some people are saying it's just mindless thugs and vandalism.

"However more than likely we will be moving from here very soon."

A spokesperson for West Midlands Police confirmed that they were looking for at least three youths in connection with the incident.

All are described as white, aged between 17 and 20, around 5ft 8ins -5ft 10 ins tall and of slim build. Wearing caps and dark clothes.

Anyone with information should contact the rural sector on 0845 113 5000.

http://icsolihull.icnetwork.co.uk/news/loc...-name_page.html

Sri Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

MISTAKEN IDENTITY ONCE AGAIN. When will they realise the damn difference between Sikhs and Muslims?

I was watching the news the other day, Sky News, and there was a lady they questioned and she said how everytime she's on the bus and someone with a Turban and beard walks in the bus I get frightened and get off the bus just incase they end up killing me.

I was actualy hoping the presenter would say something towards that, including the Turban, because the bombers didnt even have a Turban for a starter, but instead the presenter was like yes I agree and understand.

Sorry for going off the topic a little.

Bhullan Chukan Maaf Karniya

Sri Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,